What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
He won't abandon Souths.

All of us Souths supporters on LU have disagreed strongly/disliked a player signing with Souths, but it doesn't affect our support for the club and all the other players.

Alien is no different!

I know Souths supporters who strongly dislike Stewart and they think he's a grub but that hasn't affected their support at all.

that's right! south sydney til i die! :)

i hope any player who plays in the red and green plays well, and that will include robbie if he joins. i trust madge's judgement. in madge we trust! :cool:

doyen

Bench
I think Farah may end up at Sths. He has known for a while now that he was being off-loaded!
Apparently he has spoken to a few clubs, including Sths.It seems Sths do want him.The fact that his bro is on the staff would be an added attraction for him.

He is under contract to WTs but has been told if he digs his heals in he will play NSW Cup--permanently!!

alien

Referee
As it seems like it's a possibility.

His brother is one of our physios Eddie Farah.

We also need an experienced hooker alien and there isn't much out there.

Ballin who we were interested in just did his ACL so he won't be ready for the start of next season so we won't sign him. Ballin may stay at Manly too.

At least Farah is very experienced.

if it happens then it would obviously mean that madge doesn't believe mcinnes or carter are ready to play dummy half in first grade, although carter can play other positions. farah needs surgery after this season, so i'm not sure if he would be ready in time for the start of the season either. another reason madge might be interested in farah is because he can also play in the halves if there are injuries. i am kind of interested how he would go in a club team with a good forward pack. wests tigers usually have a weak forward pack. hmmm...

alien

Referee
I think Farah may end up at Sths. He has known for a while now that he was being off-loaded!
Apparently he has spoken to a few clubs, including Sths.

He is under contract to WTs but has been told if he digs his heals in he will play NSW Cup--permanently!!

wow! he isn't my favourite person, but wow!

doyen

Bench
seriously, that club is f**ked!

I reckon Farah got to the point that he thought he could bluff everyone & run the show.

His attitude has caused the demise of coaches & probably admin staff.

The club just can't afford him;in more ways than one!

alien

Referee
As it seems like it's a possibility.

His brother is one of our physios Eddie Farah.

We also need an experienced hooker alien and there isn't much out there.

yeah i wouldn't be surprised now, and his brother being one of our physios increases the chance he is coming to souths

wests tigers think they can't attract quality players at the moment. who the f**k would wanna go there now??? this isn't the first player they've treated like shit, and the truth gets around. he isn't my favourite person, but he has played his arse off for that club for over a decade! they are completely self destructing!

alien

Referee
I reckon Farah got to the point that he thought he could bluff everyone & run the show.

His attitude has caused the demise of coaches & probably admin staff.

The club just can't afford him;in more ways than one!

if it was for other reasons, he would have been pushed out a lot sooner than this! this is purely because of their mismanagement of their salary cap, and they are completely f**king him over! he won't get anywhere near as much money for the next 2 years. he could have bought property or something, thinking he would get a certain amount over the next 2 years. he would be extremely pissed off right now! and i am not even sure that what wt is doing is legal! don't be surprised if he purposely plays like shit for the next 2 weeks, IF HE PLAYS AT ALL!

alien

Referee
What I think is brewing!!??

There is a strongish rumour that a very high profile,very highly paid STHS player will go north of the border as early as 2016 on compassionate grounds!

His wife[ & young child],whose very supportive parents live in Brisbane,is applying pressure on this player to be at home on a permanent basis.She wants to live in Brisbane.
He is very close friends with Justin HODGES who has recently retired & freed up considerable cash.This club also has a couple of aged players who will retire in the not too distant future.
Farah will get most of the money that this player will free up & will also be offered the club captaincy as part of his contract deal!!

GI said today he isn't going to broncos

alien

Referee
The Tigers are turning into how Parra have been going with dumb decisions, a weak administration, poor recruitment etc.........

You know Southsport I've heard Tigers members are handing their membership in over this as they're absolutely disgusted and their clubs is going further down and treating such a loyal player like Robbie in this way.

Also next season some of their members say they are refusing to renew!

parra are on the way up though. they were improving, but losing hayne was a massive blow. they will be pretty good next year i think with some good signings, and considering how they haven't made the finals in quite a while, them having over 20,000 members is pretty impressive.

alien

Referee
Your lucky day alien, Souths have denied any interest in Wobbie!

i wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the english super league. i know he follows liverpool in the english premier league, so that would be a bonus for him. i know leeds are interested in signing him

alien

Referee
hmmmm i have some info. farah and madge actually spoke 3 weeks ago, and jt contacted souths ceo and was asking questions about it.. interesting..

doyen

Bench
if it was for other reasons, he would have been pushed out a lot sooner than this! this is purely because of their mismanagement of their salary cap, and they are completely f**king him over! he won't get anywhere near as much money for the next 2 years. he could have bought property or something, thinking he would get a certain amount over the next 2 years. he would be extremely pissed off right now! and i am not even sure that what wt is doing is legal! don't be surprised if he purposely plays like shit for the next 2 weeks, IF HE PLAYS AT ALL!

It's going to be an interesting off-season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts