What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Spoke to a mate who talked to some of the 20's/Bears players one of which is very close to the Burgesses who said Sam wants to come back next year but also wants to play for the Lions tour of NZ in 2017....so not sure what to make of that.

Also rumours us and Cronulla want Jamal Idris....no thanks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Spoke to a mate who talked to some of the 20's/Bears players one of which is very close to the Burgesses who said Sam wants to come back next year but also wants to play for the Lions tour of NZ in 2017....so not sure what to make of that.

Thanks for the info.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Why would he want to lose to the All Blacks in boreby lol. Also Will Smith or Hoppa anyone?

Agreed he was really helping England get on their feet here and then he buggers off pretty much knowing their team won't do anything.

Nahhhh i'm good thanks btw.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I'd take idris at the right price, if you can get him fit and focused he'd be a weapon, plus his defence is streets ahead of Goodwin and reddy, just matters getting him for the right price

Last edited:

lafai

Bench
I'd take idris at the right price, if you can get him fit and focused he'd be a weapon, plus his defence is streets ahead of Goodwin and reddy, just matters getting him for the right price

too slow to be a back rower let alone centre lol

alien

Referee
My fingers are crossed.

Putting your strong dislike for Farah aside you know he'd be a very good signing for us!

if we can get him for cheap, and if he behaves himself, yes. it would be funny if he did come to souths and won a premiership at souths with wests tigers paying for most of his wage

alien

Referee

:shock: come back sammy boi! my hero! :D

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would like Souths to have a go at signing Jesse Sene Lefao from Manly.

He seems to be a good bench player. He runs the ball hard too.

Franko

Juniors
I would like Souths to have a go at signing Jesse Sene Lefao from Manly.

He seems to be a good bench player. He runs the ball hard too.

My dad and I were watching that Manly game yesterday together and said the same thing. We actually thought he was the man of the match yesterday.

Rabbits20

Immortal
George Burgess charged with contrary conduct by MRC, will miss this weeks game.

Just stupid ildiscipline from him throwing a plastic bottle from the bench at the head of Evans. He gets a grade two charge.

For throwing the football from a distance at Carter's head and making his head bleed when he was receiving medical treatment from Troy Thompson our high performance guy Evans gets off with an early plea with only a grade one charge.

What I don't understand is how Maloney got off for attempting to trip Turner. Maloney got a grade one but gets off with an early guilty plea.

How Jennings for his head high shot and Napa for his crusher/chicken wing tackle got off without any charge is beyond me!!!!!! The judiciary in the last few months are definitely looking after the Roosters and letting them get off on a lot of incidents.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm pissed off with George and Issac, both have very poor discipline.

It's not Madge's fault, the players get paid a lot and it's their job yet they want to be lazy and ildisciplined. Playing football for that money is a lot better than general jobs that a lot of people have to do for a living.

As for Tom Burgess at the recovery session the other day he said the boys are looking forward to bonding this week and were going to have fun and a nice meal together.

Tom said he's social captain too and he will be organising it.

What he should be doing instead is focusing on catching the ball and practicing plus learning what discipline is too and not give away penalties.

The boys heads aren't with it imo. They have slackened off.

alien

Referee

It's not Madge's fault, the players get paid a lot and it's their job yet they want to be lazy and ildisciplined. Playing football for that money is a lot better than general jobs that a lot of people have to do for a living.

As for Tom Burgess at the recovery session the other day he said the boys are looking forward to bonding this week and were going to have fun and a nice meal together.

What he should be doing instead is focusing on catching the ball and practicing plus learning what discipline is too and not give away penalties.

yeah i'm annoyed too. it's just dumb to be ill-disciplined like that, especially at this stage of the season. it's disappointing

doyen

Bench

The rumour is still rife that there is trouble brewing at Sths regarding Maguire.

The ill discipline could be related to the coach!!??

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah i'm annoyed too. it's just dumb to be ill-disciplined like that, especially at this stage of the season. it's disappointing

I'm very disappointed!!!

I want to know how the Rorters keep getting off????

Something tells me sly Politis is at it in the background. Dodgy as usual Politis:roll::roll:

Rabbits20

Immortal
The rumour is still rife that there is trouble brewing at Sths regarding Maguire.

The ill discipline could be related to the coach!!??

Our players need discipline doyen.

Actually in everyday life we all need discipline.

Sounds like our boys want to go back to before Madge came and be lazy, ildisciplined plus do whatever they want, turn up to training late etc..........

If we got rid of Madge doyen we would go back to a bottom 4 team and struggle to win games.

They get paid very very very well and it's their job to be disciplined. Some of them need to grow up.

Imo Madge is the right man for Souths. In Madge I trust!

Doyen where are you hearing these rumours?????????????

doyen

Bench
Our players need discipline doyen.

Actually in everyday life we all need discipline.

Sounds like our boys want to go back to before Madge came and be lazy, ildisciplined plus do whatever they want, turn up to training late etc..........

If we got rid of Madge doyen we would go back to a bottom 4 team and struggle to win games.

They get paid very very very well and it's their job to be disciplined. Some of them need to grow up.

Imo Madge is the right man for Souths. In Madge I trust!

Doyen where are you hearing these rumours?????????????

RLW--Telecrap--forums etc--just rumours-----they've
been 'round for a while.

Rumours that some players reckoned they were trained into the ground in pre-season & that this is the reason for the present burn-out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts