What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
No names mentioned but those that are close to those within the club are saying that there will be signings announced in a month that will seriously bolster our forward pack.

doyen

Bench
No names mentioned but those that are close to those within the club are saying that there will be signings announced in a month that will seriously bolster our forward pack.

Sounds promising!

I wonder if any will be from the ESL!!??

doyen

Bench
I did like what I saw when I watched him play. I did think he would push for a regular first grade spot this year however the Canberra backline is pretty young and slick. I rate him as good as Jordan Rapana.

In that case he has heaps of potential!

doyen

Bench
Sths have officially signed 2 players--

*Michael Oldfield.

*Bailey Schiach-Wise[Manly Holden Cup,I think]--a winger,I also think!!

alien

Referee

yes they have to wait until england are out of the rugby world cup! :lol:

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
we need damien cook and taupau for starters to lift our team.

There's not much on the open market here in Aussieland so we may have to raid the ESL.

Madge would be familiar with the ESL talent.

A couple of pommy forwards with genuine ball-skills would be nice!

Rabbits20

Immortal
There's not much on the open market here in Aussieland so we may have to raid the ESL.

Madge would be familiar with the ESL talent.

A couple of pommy forwards with genuine ball-skills would be nice!

Could be promising Doyen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts