What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
I think signing quality young players will be our future.

Any info on him Matrix?

Not much,hes a 22 year old kiwi who weighs around 95kgs.He has played 7 1st grade games,I dont think hes a world beater but probably an improvement on Reddy in the depth department.

doyen

Bench
I think we will find it hard to recruit quality players to play under Madge;especially quality forwards who don't want to be robots.

Madge's approach in his earlier two years which culminated in a p/ship was great but the stern,strict,highly structured style has worn a bit thin.

He will obviously look at his troops for 2016 & then decide his methods.

I'm hoping he has the intestinal fortitude to make changes to his approach----strike more of a balance like Robinson & Bennett ;eg!!

I don't believe he is going to make progress if he persists with the same old tricks!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumors doing the rounds that we have signed Jeremy Hawkins a young outside back from Canberra.

Sounds good.

But we need forwards as well.

As I just said in another thread, we should go after Jesse Sene Lefao. That's definitely what I would do.

I'd like Taupau but I don't think we will get him.

Matrix

Juniors
Sounds good.

But we need forwards as well.

As I just said in another thread, we should go after Jesse Sene Lefao. That's definitely what I would do.

I'd like Taupau but I don't think we will get him.

He would be good,I didnt realise he was off contract,definitely worth a look if he is.

rabbitohs95

Bench
yet, on zero tackle. it says hawkins re-signed with the raiders
till 2017.

I'm aware but

1. Contracts mean next to nothing
2. Zero Tackle isn't always 100% right on things. I.e. they still think Sione Masima, Wartoro Puara and Thomson Teteh are in our squad and are off contract.

Matrix

Juniors
I'm aware but

1. Contracts mean next to nothing
2. Zero Tackle isn't always 100% right on things. I.e. they still think Sione Masima, Wartoro Puara and Thomson Teteh are in our squad and are off contract.

Exactly a lot people refer to zero tackle as though they have all this inside info and are a great source,but the reality is most of their stories are just links from the daily telegraph and foxsports.They also have Taukafa down as off contract when he retired months ago.

doyen

Bench
Hawkins made his NRL debut in 2014 but only managed 4 NRL games in 2015;scoring one try.

Can't imagine him thriving under Madge though!

Status
Not open for further replies.