What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race lines up NRL's quick men

C1WGA

Juniors
To be labelled the Fastest you have to beat the Fastest..

ie: Uate, Kevin Gordon, Issac Gordon, Lawrence, Kevin Locke, David Mead, Brett Morris etc

The only fair way is to have the Fastest from each club represented..then let them go for it.

amaline

Juniors

ie: Uate, Kevin Gordon, Issac Gordon, Lawrence, Kevin Locke, David Mead, Brett Morris etc

The only fair way is to have the Fastest from each club represented..then let them go for it.

They should do this race before the All-Stars game, with maybe a goal kicking comp or something.

Noname36

First Grade
They should do this race before the All-Stars game, with maybe a goal kicking comp or something.

Agreed. They could make an event of it. Race lining up the fastest from each club, goal kicking, Longest drop kick, forwards race...even a team relay would be fantastic.

Why? Why do you bother? Why can't you accept he is a great player like Dugan and you should value your luck for having so many players of their calibre in our day and age?

On this....I dunno. I think Gardner is the fastest of them (IMO, haven't seen some of the others), but Inglis and Hayne are probably the fastest over a distance; they are the more natural 'athletes'.

Cos I feel like it. Why do you take it personally?

Bench

That is right,it is just a race,not the fastest man in football as they advertise.

hellteam

First Grade
anyone know what number One HD is on foxtel. Wanted to IQ but couldn't find it.

531. But for some reason on my mate's Foxtel he doesn't have One.

I don't have HD Foxtel either so it's not just on that. If you can't find it try resetting the box maybe?

gronkathon

First Grade
AFL wowsers order Courtenay Dempsey not to compete in Gatorade Usain Bolt sprint

793735-courtenay-dempsey.jpg

Banned from the Gatorade Bolt challegne ... Essendon's Courtenay Dempsey Picture: Michael Klein Source: The Daily Telegraph

ESSENDON star Courtenay Dempsey has been banned from contesting the Gatorade Bolt - with the AFL threatening to fine him $20,000 if he takes the track.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Dempsey - who has been training for a fortnight - has been told not to compete in an event including NRL stars Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis and Wallaby Lachie Turner.
The Bombers flyer, who has been in Sydney for the past two days preparing for the event, is said to be devastated by the instruction from the AFL.
The Daily Telegraph has contacted the AFL and is awaiting a response.
Courtenay's agent Shane Casley confrimed there were a number of issues surrounding his client's inclusion in the race.
"There's lots of issues surrounding this and we've decided that it's better that Courtenay doesn't run," Casley said.

Bench
AFL wowsers order Courtenay Dempsey not to compete in Gatorade Usain Bolt sprint
793735-courtenay-dempsey.jpg

Banned from the Gatorade Bolt challegne ... Essendon's Courtenay Dempsey Picture: Michael Klein Source: The Daily Telegraph

ESSENDON star Courtenay Dempsey has been banned from contesting the Gatorade Bolt - with the AFL threatening to fine him $20,000 if he takes the track.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Dempsey - who has been training for a fortnight - has been told not to compete in an event including NRL stars Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis and Wallaby Lachie Turner.
The Bombers flyer, who has been in Sydney for the past two days preparing for the event, is said to be devastated by the instruction from the AFL.
The Daily Telegraph has contacted the AFL and is awaiting a response.
Courtenay's agent Shane Casley confrimed there were a number of issues surrounding his client's inclusion in the race.
"There's lots of issues surrounding this and we've decided that it's better that Courtenay doesn't run," Casley said.
What are the issues,the AFL are running scared.

Paullyboy

Coach
Less AFL the more credibility it has in my eyes. All you have to do is look at their performances in Rexona Greatest Athlete to confirm that.

boxhead

First Grade
Cos I feel like it. Why do you take it personally?

I don't take it personally, it's just unnecessary; every chance you get you talk him down.
What, do you hate the guy?
Why?
Is it a competition for which fullback you want to boogey with?
:p
:)

I don't take it personally, it's just unnecessary; every chance you get you talk him down.
What, do you hate the guy?
Why?
Is it a competition for which fullback you want to boogey with?
:p
:)

lol what a funny guy you are.
I'm just having a laugh at the media darling status tbh. It's hilarious to me.