What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Boing Boing

Juniors
Are you that strange girl that hangs off the Army guys after watching them all season?

And what the f**k is a rawk? Is that some kind of bird?

raider_ktj

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
rawk is a great word.... born from punk sk8 culture
Rawk was a great word, now all the annoying blonde bimbo's use it while they walk down the street in their mini skirts and pink tshirts...

But on to something more relevent to the topic, like Raida_gal, i'm goin to come and say hi next season as well, if my friends agree to come. I hate walking around Bruce Stadium by myself!

Raider Azz

Bench
Rawk was a great word, now all the annoying blonde bimbo's use it while they walk down the street in their mini skirts and pink tshirts...
What's wrong with mini skirts?

And "rawk" was NEVER cool.

jed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
Jed and his pseudonyms... try and make it a little more believable Jed!
Nope, nothing to do with me here, she's legit as far as I can tell.

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Woo-Raiders said:
Hi Sully,

I'll try to contact someone in HK during this weekend. Hopefully, will get the rough quote on Monday.

Sully,

Sorry so late to reply the quote. I sent the details not clear to my brother in HK. The quote will be late sometimes this week. Even the quote is not correct but seem like very good, I mean compare the quote from here. Will let you guys know ASAP.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sully,

The shirts are $35 each at this stage, but are special order as they are OZTAG specific. I will post a picture, front and back, of the new Raiders Army OZTAG uniform tomorrow morning. Perhaps a photo of the entire team the night of our first game would be in order?

I'm in on this Banner financially, Sully but not until after I come back from Asia in late february.

Boing Boing is in for the Raiders Army 2006!

Booooolsh*tahhhh
Booooolsh*tahhhh

Who ate all the pies?

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Latest posts