What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Sully said:
Eric...

Thank you sir! I think we are looking at about 20mx10m with the Army design in the middle and writing 3/4 of the way down saying "Mighty Raiders Army" or something to that effect!

Even if you could get a rough $AU price that would be great.

Ultra.. hey mate! when do you head overseas?

Sully,

I have got a reply from HK. They only can make the logo size as about 34 inches large. I don't think that is the one we want. It's cost about A$800- Anyway, I have contacted other person who will get a quote from China and will let me know if they can make the logo larger. I will try to use all my sources to make it happen. Contact you later. Sorry I can't get the quote within this month.
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

Loz

Juniors
Need I say it, but Loz is in for 2006 and is happy with bay 72.

Please let me know if you want my assistance with anything, Sully.

Leethal, however will be hanging out more often with Woodgers I believe.

Raider Azz

Bench
give em a call today ben if you get the chance? if the bastards haven't saved us bay 72 i suppose we could just go back to 25 for the better view - BUT i think we make less of a vocal/visual impact if we are all the way up there. There's always somewhere else we could move... how about round the other side, underneath the Mal Stand?

Boing Boing

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
give em a call today ben if you get the chance? if the bastards haven't saved us bay 72 i suppose we could just go back to 25 for the better view - BUT i think we make less of a vocal/visual impact if we are all the way up there. There's always somewhere else we could move... how about round the other side, underneath the Mal Stand?

Good idea, Azz but we are out of the camera's eyes if we go over there. I think the more exposure we get, the better.

BAY72

Juniors
hey all,

wow what a heap of specultion gone WILD!?

Bay 72 is not a problem, and all seems well so far.

at this stage we need to give the club numbers so we can reserve the back few rows. Last year they gave us the top 3 it would be good to think we could get the back 4-5 rows this year. but I think thats being very optimistic!

are you all ready for the usual Raiders Club kick in the Balls?

here it comes... and early this time (as the new season has not yet started.)

I just got off the phone to Jason.M,

last year we got the season tickets for the grad price of $75 which we fought hard for.
this year we get no such deal.
the price seems to be locked in at $100 non negotiable!!

I'll see what I can do but I'm not expecting anything at all, and if past experiance has tought us anything, then neither should you.

I'll be honest, this realy pisses me off, and thats not an easy thing to do :lol:. alot of other clubs get cash benifits, praise by the ground announcers, special seating, and other small benifits. unfortunalty we get nothing short of a brused croch. and empty pockets by the end of the year.

there still may be some room for movement on price but I think this will once again depend on the numbers of bums on seats.

so for those interested, get together give me a list of numbers from both Canberra AND Sydney and I'll take it to the club and see what I can do.
(we would all like to see a good turn out form the Sydney guys this year to both home and away games)

one option is that if we can improve AGAIN on our numbers, and for example give up our BLUE shirt and sh*t merchindise hat this MAY help to bring down the price.

talk to you all soon

Sully

Juniors
Alright you blokes.

WELCOME BACK!!!

Sorry I have been absent.

1st WOO RAIDER...

Mate, no apologies required. You are on fire with your woo tang clan contacts and I never want to get on the bad side of the 5T so we appreciate your assistance. The trails are 3 months away so plenty of time mate!!!

Boing Boing...

Where’s that list of people?

Bay

F*cking rubbish club. We are favourites for the spoon, Canberra people love the Bumboys and average crowds will be 5000 per game next year so Jason M has come up with a strategy: Increase the price of tickets for all die hards associated with the club.

This is the worst run club/business possibly in the history of sport. What a disgrace! Deadest what happened to when all the fans in the 90's "Rescued a Raider"... The club should never forget where they came from.

NO WONDER BLOKES LIKE WOODGERS GET CUT!!!!!!!!!!

LOz..

We need you to get more involved this year.

No pulling out of the Melbourne trip last minute and not telling me! YOU ARE IN!!!

Thanks we'll call you soon for a bbq and get involved we all need to plan what needs to be done and allocate tasks.

All...

You should see the RA embroidery Boing Boing has secured for after function shirts... sensational.

Where to from here...

1. We stay in 72
2. We All need to confirm No’s to Boing Boing via a private message by w/e 30/10/05
3. Bay to pump the club hard, we don’t want their sh*te merchandise. We want prices driven down due to volumes and we want to be counted for by week 1 or WAR.
4. We All need a songbook written. Start posting
5. Banner is a go go Woo Raider you up to it mate. Just get a few quotes and we will decide as a collective
6. Ultra… Mate sure you can drum up some no.s, you are the leader of overseas experience what else needs to be planned?
7. All: Woodgers can up with a top idea, we buy an old Tarago and rip out the back seat, bolt in a bath tub and away we go for games up the road in Sydney. Thoughts..??? I can recall he mentioned calling it Battle Cat last time we where on the Sauce. What a Champion. You are in next year. That is gold.
8. Loz.. How may no’s for you: Boring Boring, You, Liz etc we need big no.s
9. Azz... Can you also drum up no.s mate? what about Jack Osbournes mates?

Thanks all

Please respond.

Raider_69

Post Whore
as per sullys request, i have PM'ed Boing about myself and my friend whom shall be attending with me

Sully

Juniors
THats the way 69.

Im pumped for next year already.

I hate being 2nd last. I can only hope for next year.

At least we had a top year, top blokes and a top mad monday!

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Sully,

My contacts in HK and China are working hard to get the quotes. Will let you know later. Also, if you need the quote for any flags or banners. Please let me know.

woodgers

Bench
7. All: Woodgers can up with a top idea, we buy an old Tarago and rip out the back seat, bolt in a bath tub and away we go for games up the road in Sydney. Thoughts..??? I can recall he mentioned calling it Battle Cat last time we where on the Sauce. What a Champion. You are in next year. That is gold.

I wish I could take credit but it is a rip off from a few mates I play soccer with at Tuggies, theirs is called the battlecat. For those interested in the bathtub thing, they took out the back seat and bolted in a bathtub that you can throw your beers and ice into. We need to find a van or bus with the most amount of seats and hopefully on gas rather than petrol. Bay72 and his mates can panel beat and make the outside look good (and put an Army logo on it) and Chad 'The Exorcist' can perform any repairs on the cheap. I would say a cheap van would be around about $1000 - $1500 and we'll probably need about 7 people putting in their share fully prepared to lose it when the bus dies or you move interstate of something. I would say each member would need to kick in $200 - $300 but I am certainly one that is happy to kick in.

Bay72 in response to the club and the pricing....do we ever learn?

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
woodgers said:
I wish I could take credit but it is a rip off from a few mates I play soccer with at Tuggies, theirs is called the battlecat. For those interested in the bathtub thing, they took out the back seat and bolted in a bathtub that you can throw your beers and ice into. We need to find a van or bus with the most amount of seats and hopefully on gas rather than petrol. Bay72 and his mates can panel beat and make the outside look good (and put an Army logo on it) and Chad 'The Exorcist' can perform any repairs on the cheap. I would say a cheap van would be around about $1000 - $1500 and we'll probably need about 7 people putting in their share fully prepared to lose it when the bus dies or you move interstate of something. I would say each member would need to kick in $200 - $300 but I am certainly one that is happy to kick in.

Bay72 in response to the club and the pricing....do we ever learn?

icon7.gif
Woodgers,

I like your idea. Count me in if you guys going to buy a cheap van. I think I can afford $200-$300. If the "Raiders Army Logo" on the bus, that would be great and I am sure more people know us.
icon10.gif