What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Sully

Juniors
Super Azz...

How are you mate?

We are currently in debate with the club. Hit up Bay at oztag, he'll fill you in.

Basically the nuts and bolts, dont sign up on your own we want a good $$$ off still and we need no.s!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sully said:
Talk about that crap elsewhere... after you tell the details!

:lol: details are short but sweet, seems the security at panthers dont take to kindly to me abusing them from knocking over my drink, threatening to again burn the place down (twice now ive done that) and flipping a lobby table over in a drunken rage...
in hindsight i deserved to be thrown out, i was irration, drunk and disorderly but still, they didnt even get me a new f**king drink, and i dont feel the 120 odd kilo maori fella needed to throw me in an arm bar either, a man of his size compaired to me, when he said to leave i had no objections!!

As said not the thread for it but meh... On tickets myself and calinda are definites for one a piece, so when ever you blokes get it sorted give me a yell and get it going :)

woodgers

Bench
Hey Souls,

The Army lads including myself ran into Danny Green on the way to Central Station. We gave him a song as he was heading down the street and he seemed to love it. If only the digital camera was working....

Raider Ultra

Bench
'Danny Green is a Raiders fan'. That was brilliant, just walked out of the hotel and Danny Green was walking past, he loves the Army.

SOULS 04

Juniors
thats soo cool... last i heard he was a shark... but if so anyone called the green machine should definatley be a raiders fan

posh

Juniors
ultra and i agreed that he looked in tip top shape, he really has been working hard, got a great arse on him.

first stop redfurn, next stop ashfield, next stop homebush, final stop GERMANY!

woodgers

Bench
posh said:
ultra and i agreed that he looked in tip top shape, he really has been working hard, got a great arse on him.

first stop redfurn, next stop ashfield, next stop homebush, final stop GERMANY!

Who would make up such a line? :D

woodgers

Bench
I do my best.

I was surprised the train was louder on the way to the ground rather than coming back. I guess most people were like myself, physically and emotionally drained.

Change of topics. OZTAG. The Raiders Army had their first win last night. First game we lost 8-5 after being down 6-0 at half time. Next game we had a few shocking ref decisions (but you get that) and were down 4-0 before getting it back to 6-6. Then the ref gave 2 bad decisions to the opposition and in a ball tearer the other team scored after the siren to win 7-6. Last week we were missing 5 players including Tim and Steve who are our 2 best players. Chad, Boing Boing and Myself were also missing as well and for the second week running a try was scored after full time to make the final score 7-7. The boys were gutted. Last night the first half was the worst footy we have played all year. We went into halftime 3-2 down and knew that if we got back to the plan and held the footy we could do it. The game ended 7-4 to us (?, the ref stuffed it, we kept them scoreless in the 2nd half and he still gave them a try from somewhere?). It was great to get the 1st win after 4 games considering most of us have never played before. Can we go on with it from here? I say yes.

Raider Azz

Bench
here's what our oztag jerseys look like:

raoztag.gif

how good is that embroided logo! We need to get that put on a polo or something for next year, would be perfect for after match functions.

Raider Ultra

Bench
The Ultra moved his try scoring tally to 3 for the season so far on Monday :D. The boys are guaranteed a win this weekend with me being away.

SOULS 04

Juniors
that shirt looks peak guys... id love to be in on that kinda thing... maybe next year if you'll have me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
maybe next season me and jed can get a SGB one together to play your mob
with souls moving on to canberra thats leaves us with me, jed, tonio and maybe stu V you lot :lol:

Boing Boing

Juniors
It was good to get the win.

On the other hand, my Mixed OZTAG team had the worst referee in sporting history, for the second time last night. Overturning decisions, not calling anything and the most frustrating thing was that she didn't know any of the rules. For the record, it was our fault that we lost, not hers. She was still sh*t though.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Ultra, you should write a match report for the army website. I'd love to see the way you use the english language to describe your thoughts on the referee.

Raider Azz

Bench
i also upped my try scoring tally to 2 for the year, scoring for my mixed team and scoring for the army the week before. i hope you're looking forward to buying me another dinner at the end of the season ben :D