What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
donk mind it Souls
Rap, Rock and Old School is what i listen too
depends on my mood, today im in a rock mood - Trapt, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace etc

thickos

First Grade
I don't even know what Nas is! (pardon my ignorance, I may have heard a song but have no idea what/who it is)...

hrundi99

First Grade
He's a rapper.

He's probably quite good but GR's call was out of line.

Now metal on the other hand... ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
Jim Morrison was the perfect frontman for The Doors. He pushed the envelope in a way I don't think many others would of in that era. I may not praise his lyrics the way some diehards do, but I've still got mad respect.

........and as for Linkin Park and Three Days Grace, could you be a more stereotypical 17yr old white guy 69??? :lol: :lol: :lol: CAT!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Greenraider said:
punk is terrible
its not even music

and Nas is...?

riiiiight...

:roll:

good call
from a bloke who appreciates rap music i can give you the scoop, Nas is f**kin ordinary, DMX shits on him from far above... and Bone Thugs shits on them from even higher above

BTW metal is rubbish, barking dogs and loud instriments... not to difficult to achieve ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
........and as for Linkin Park and Three Days Grace, could you be a more stereotypical 17yr old white guy 69??? :lol: :lol: :lol: CAT!!!!!

Na, just alot of there stuff i can relate to heavily so they get the nod from me

Raider Azz

Bench
You're kidding right, 69? It is pretty much agreed amongst the hip-hop community that Nas is the greatest rhymer today. The only thing DMX knows how to do is get arrested.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
You're kidding right, 69? It is pretty much agreed amongst the hip-hop community that Nas is the greatest rhymer today. The only thing DMX knows how to do is get arrested.

yea but his music shits on Nas, i rate Busta Rhymes a better rhymer then Nas... Nas is average music with some good lyrics

Raider Azz

Bench
Personally I think Jay Z is better than the bunch of them...

What hip-hop/rap music artists do you like 69?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Personally I think Jay Z is better than the bunch of them...

i dont mind Jay-Z except he thinks he 2Pac, completely ripped off 2Pacs Bonnie and Clyde, it wasnt a cover it was kareoke!

DJ Raida

Bench
69 u cat, youve got no idea about hip hop

Nas is the greatest rapper ever, hands down, if i have to prove it to you, i can easily

DMX is my 2nd fav though
and i hate Jay-Z, and 2pac

hrundi99

First Grade
edabomb said:
Jim Morrison was the perfect frontman for The Doors. He pushed the envelope in a way I don't think many others would of in that era. I may not praise his lyrics the way some diehards do, but I've still got mad respect.

What exactly do you mean by "pushing the envelope"?

I thought he was a posturing pisshead, but that's just me.

Ooh, look, he exposed himself on stage! What a rebel!

:|

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
What hip-hop/rap music artists do you like 69?

DMX, Bone Thugs N Harmoney, Twista, Eminem and D12 (some), X-Zibit, 2Pac, TRU, No Limit Soldiers... alot of old stuff

hrundi99

First Grade
Most rap...meh.

I like stuff like De La Soul, Outkast, etc because it's genuinely creative musically.

A bunch of guys standing around telling us how shit-hot they are doesn't do it for me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Have you heard Eminem's version of 2Pac's hit em up? It's a diss on Everlast. Funny stuff :lol:

yea that was pretty funny, for a good laugh listen to 2Pac - Hit em up, its about Biggie, its a f**kin cack :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts