What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILLWALL

Juniors
$1000? how did you get that

$40 steak it would of been free if i ate it all

silver bullets?

well i came to the conclussion your daughter was a werewolf

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
exactly hrundi
these youngens these days are brought up with their doof doof music and have no appreciation for the great songs of yester year

it saddens me

BTW ed, that photo was sooo last week :lol:

If you're referring to The Doors as 'doof doof' music I don't quite know what you're on about. His poetry may be overrated, but I still praise the songs. Organ rocks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
exactly hrundi
these youngens these days are brought up with their doof doof music and have no appreciation for the great songs of yester year

it saddens me

If you're referring to The Doors as 'doof doof' music I don't quite know what you're on about. His poetry may be overrated, but I still praise the songs. Organ rocks.

im not talking the doors but the general population of today dont appreciate old school music because of the induction of this over rated crap they call Dance... i pity tha fool

hrundi99

First Grade
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
exactly hrundi

it saddens me

I'm not sure where 69 was coming from but I only mentioned that I think Morrison is over-rated.

I like The Doors musically but the Morrison-as-God type worship that some Doors fans have is bizarre.

His lyrics aren't as clever or meaningful as some people like to make out, and he was particularly humour-free (as opposed to Dylan).

The Doors with Jagger or Daltrey out front would have been awesome.

Ray Manzarek :arrow: Legend

Kris_man

Bench
im not talking the doors but the general population of today dont appreciate old school music because of the induction of this over rated crap they call Dance... i pity tha fool
are you being serious?? your'e like, 17 yrs old!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
are you being serious?? your'e like, 17 yrs old!

i know, but i love old school stuff, listen to that more than anything
current fav doing the rounds on my CD player is Live - Dolphins Cry

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dance is well and truely over rated
SOME songs are good and bareable, but in the most part its a case of over doing it, ill tell, if im ever in a club and i hear Khe Sahn getting remixed, i could very well snap!!

the dance era has torn appart so many great songs... poor form IMO

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
current fav doing the rounds on my CD player is Live - Dolphins Cry

Dolphin's Cry isn't bad, but pales in comparison to Lightning Crashes

jed

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
exactly hrundi

it saddens me

I'm not sure where 69 was coming from but I only mentioned that I think Morrison is over-rated.

I like The Doors musically but the Morrison-as-God type worship that some Doors fans have is bizarre.

His lyrics aren't as clever or meaningful as some people like to make out, and he was particularly humour-free (as opposed to Dylan).

The Doors with Jagger or Daltrey out front would have been awesome.

Ray Manzarek :arrow: Legend

The problem with many artists that die before their time is that they are raised among their fans as being somewhat greater than they actually were. Most artists achieve an early greatness, but over time their fans become disappointed in some of their later releases. By tragically dying early, they are never given the opportunity to release their less-brilliant work.

I would name names, but I know that someone would take what I'm saying the wrong way, and end up shooting me down.

jed

First Grade
inxs were brilliant. I actually bought their DVD on the weekend, they're a personal favorite of mine. but they will always be a band that never had an opportunity to bow out gracefully.

Hutchence and Cobain weren't the ones that I was actually thinging of, but everyone's opinions differ, so I guess they fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts