What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILLWALL

Juniors
edabomb said:
evolution.jpg

According to my sources 69 is in the first stage of evolving into a cat. This is an extremelly rare syndrome, only about 20 cases world wide. 69 is given two weeks before he reaches that horrible second phase, and then becomes somewhat more respectable as a cat. My thoughts go out to 69's family.

PS. A ready made cat for Jed.

ahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh dont stress ball boy, if ed has nothing to do all day but do some 2nd rate photo shoping then so be it... water of a ducks back to me :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
this is highly disturbing
ive chatted to Millwall, Greenraider and Ed a few times over MSN and its disturbing how often their minds drift to homosexual acts...

i have grave concerns for their sexuality... is there something your not telling me boys?

MILLWALL said:
raider 69 loves elton john with a wig and a pink dress and pretends to be drunk so he cant say hes gay when john cracks onto him

Greenraider said:
how gay are brian and nick- its so obvious!

the defence rests

DJ Raida

Bench
ball boy said:
greenraider your just jealous of our relationship.. you wish yours and jeds was as good
Hey i aint jealous of being gay, playing it straight is working wonders for me :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
ball boy said:
greenraider your just jealous of our relationship.. you wish yours and jeds was as good
Hey i aint jealous of being gay, playing it straight is working wonders for me :D

'playing' it straight?
no need to hide mate, in todays society your sexual preference isnt a major thing, no need for you to keeping 'playing it straight' come out of the closet. Its ok mate, we wont ridicule you, just taunt you till our throats are sore

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Greenraider said:
ball boy said:

'playing' it straight?
no need to hide mate, in todays society your sexual preference isnt a major thing, no need for you to keeping 'playing it straight' come out of the closet. Its ok mate, we wont ridicule you, just taunt you till our throats are sore
Nick are you high on whiskas or sumthing?

Raider_69

Post Whore
come on fellas, surely you can come up with something a tad more witty and original, your boring me to tears :lol: ... hell even jed is more original then you lot :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
Taken from raider 69's diary

Dear diary

Today i cried myself to sleep they called me a cat aagain and i had to defend the real me and say im not gay when i am. If only they new the real me they would think different but i dont think they will as my post count will go down and i will get even more depressed, Tomorrow im going to see my bf ballboy i love him so much he sticks up for me and im so glad to have him.
any way ive got to re memorise all my posts and cry some more in the dark and talk to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.