What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
how predictable
come on Millwall, i know you can do better than that :lol:

BTW, your mamma is so fat, i rolled over and was still ontop of her :roll: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
well im glad ive been found out as gay
now i no longer need to hide it

so Millsy, you look like the real millsy or what? ;-) ;-)

DJ Raida

Bench
MILLWALL said:
Taken from raider 69's diary

Dear diary

Today i cried myself to sleep they called me a cat aagain and i had to defend the real me and say im not gay when i am. If only they new the real me they would think different but i dont think they will as my post count will go down and i will get even more depressed, Tomorrow im going to see my bf ballboy i love him so much he sticks up for me and im so glad to have him.
any way ive got to re memorise all my posts and cry some more in the dark and talk to myself.

WE HAVE A WINNER!
POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
edabomb said:
Hahahaha Millwall.

If its water off your back why are you still replying 69???

cause i think your sexy ed ;-)

Sorry DB's first on my list.

Poida has gaps to fill though.

but ed, poida dosnt look half as good as you

as for you Dj, who gives a f**k about paris, its all about Millsy, he is so dreamy

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
as for you Dj, who gives a f**k about paris, its all about Millsy, he is so dreamy
Dosent it feel good to admit it?

THE CLOSET DOORS HAVE BEEN OPENED!
THERES NO TURNING BACK!

your right, it does feel good
you'd feel a whole lot better thou ;-)

hrundi99

First Grade
MILLWALL said:
Taken from raider 69's diary

Dear diary

Today i cried myself to sleep they called me a cat aagain and i had to defend the real me and say im not gay when i am. If only they new the real me they would think different but i dont think they will as my post count will go down and i will get even more depressed, Tomorrow im going to see my bf ballboy i love him so much he sticks up for me and im so glad to have him.
any way ive got to re memorise all my posts and cry some more in the dark and talk to myself.

I like the deliberate spelling mistakes. It makes it just that more authentic.

;-) :D

DJ Raida

Bench
hey im not gay... well only when i sleep with you sweetie
your half assed attempts at being gay are alot worse then your half assed attempts at pretending your not gay- sort yourself out champion

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh you say that now, but you wont be saying that latter when your on the phone trying to get me to come around ;-)

DJ Raida

Bench
ohh you say that now, but you wont be saying that latter when your on the phone trying to get me to come around
come around here and give me the money im extorting out of you ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
ohh you say that now, but you wont be saying that latter when your on the phone trying to get me to come around

ill give ya the hot tip fellas, moneys not the only thing he is 'extorting' from me ;-)

MILLWALL

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Greenraider said:

ill give ya the hot tip fellas, moneys not the only thing he is 'extorting' from me ;-)

dude you are seriously lost in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.