What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
After being rather alarmed by 69's comments tonight I've decided to hook him up with the goods. It may not be my way, but I'll be damned if there doesn't go one spunky looking cheetah lady. :lol: :lol:

bahahaha.jpg

edabomb

First Grade
It's like shes giving you that nasty look, "get back to bed or I'm gonna come get you myself.........." :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
It's like shes giving you that nasty look, "get back to bed or I'm gonna come get you myself.........." :lol:

i like the look
it says "im easy, but not cheap" :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
edabomb said:

i like the look

Hahaha got it in one. At the end of the day its nice to see we can all gawk at one fine looking cheetah without past indiscretions getting in our way. Anyway I'm off to........... sleep???? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
edabomb said:

i like the look

Hahaha got it in one. At the end of the day its nice to see we can all gawk at one fine looking cheetah without past indiscretions getting in our way. Anyway I'm off to........... sleep???? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

im off for a cold shower, that cheetah lady has me randy as :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
jed said:
They Might Be Giants are a tad sophictocated for some people.
i'm proud that i got their name wrong. i've heard one song, "Dr. Worm", and i thank my lucky stars that it's the only one i've heard. but yeah, i do have to work on becoming more sophictocated :lol:
I think guys like Joe Satriani are very talented but I would rather they use their talents to play music that's more interesting to me.

Extended guitar solos don't do much for me.
there's this common misconception, even amongst guitarists, that Joe Satriani plays "show-off" music, and i don't understand that at all. the very reason i like him is not because his songs are hard to play (who gives a toss about that), but cos his songs themselves are so good. in saying that, he's churned out some real shockers over the years (usually when he attempts to sing :lol: ), so maybe it's those that you've heard.

oh, and you're right about Ben Harper ed, his music is sublime. he's probably my favourite artist of all time, closely followed by the great Pearl Jam.
I think it's funny that you call these performers (and the bands I've listed) geeks.

I didn't know Eddie Vedder was the reincarnation of Arthur Fonzarelli.

Are you a jock? 8)
yes, i am a jock 8) :lol: but nah, i don't care if the musicians themselves are nerds, as long as they don't play nerd rock! (or as you call it, "power pop")

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man's random comment #1:

I said "Bloody Mary" 13 times in front of a mirror, and nothing happened. The room was almost completely darkened and there was no-one else in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.