What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #1:

I said "Bloody Mary" 13 times in front of a mirror, and nothing happened. The room was almost completely darkened and there was no-one else in the room.

bad move
my sister is coming to kill you now, do me a favour and knock her off first :|

edabomb

First Grade
these voices, these voices, i hear them, and when they talk i'll follow, i'll follow, i'll follow...............

Raider_69

Post Whore
i concur, but a hot red head beats anything else
Something about red heads for me... :shock: =P~
if a hot chick has red hair she gets an extra point from me over the same chick with blonde

DJ Raida

Bench
red heads- a huge MEH (cept lohan ;-) )

I dont discriminate over the other hair colours, its all about the face

edabomb

First Grade
Greenraider said:
red heads- a huge MEH (cept lohan ;-) )

I dont discriminate over the other hair colours, its all about the face

Red heads are just a dead set no go zone. Maybe if it was coloured. Brunettes like that ape woman get me crawling out of my skin. But yea brunettes then blondes for me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dunno what it is, for me red heads that are good looking are always absolute glamours, problem is they are either sex on legs or 5 bag jobs, coloured red on hot chicks i rate highly too :mrgreen:

jed

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #1:

I said "Bloody Mary" 13 times in front of a mirror, and nothing happened. The room was almost completely darkened and there was no-one else in the room.
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #2:

I like brunettes better than blondes, in general.
Kris_man said:
Kris_mans random comment #3:

I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Millwall is the undisputed king of the Random Comment. Long live King Millwall! :D

edabomb

First Grade
Keep em coming thick and fast krisman. I say you make a new topic with 10 random krisman thoughts and it gets stickied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts