What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
yes, but 10:30 is Merrick & Rosso Unplanned, and that makes up for the rest of the night

MILLWALL

Juniors
jed said:
yes, but 10:30 is Merrick & Rosso Unplanned, and that makes up for the rest of the night

i got there dvd i could not stop laughing funniest thing was there promo for the price is right and they hug everyone and jump into the crowd and fall down the stairs

hrundi99

First Grade
Hrundi's random comment #1:

I was re-trenched today after almost 10 years at the same company.

Either I'll be spending a lot more time on the forum or a lot less. I haven't figured that out yet.

:twisted: #-o :twisted:

hrundi99

First Grade
Nah I was pleased about it actually. I've been wanting to leave for a fair while, and now I've got a fat cheque with it.

Not sure what I'm going to do in the short term but I'm doing a Sports Marketing diploma next year to help with moving into the sports industry.

The future is open... :shock:

hrundi99

First Grade
...that would be telling... ;-)

APM Training Institute

I've been in IT my whole (15 year) career so it's a challenge, but one I'm looking forward to.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I got a shirt today. It was a dressy shirt and it has the Word Raiders Ripped into it. It's pink...with raiders written in brown! and on the back it has the Number 8

Best SHIRT EVER!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.