What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Raida

Bench
Ive talked to chicks about this subject before, and its true about the some guys can line, but overall they said its just another shirt

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
8) so don't call me gay for wearing one haha!

I like it cause its a bit different than the browns and greens every1 wears! just not hot pink!

DJ Raida

Bench
GUESS WHAT GUYS!

NICK BOUGHT A CAR!

now he can drive to all the Raiders games!- just dont ask for a lift : :?

Nickscar.jpg

Raider Azz

Bench
Raiders 2005 said:
I got a shirt today. It was a dressy shirt and it has the Word Raiders Ripped into it. It's pink...with raiders written in brown! and on the back it has the Number 8

Best SHIRT EVER!!! :D
Where'd you get it from?

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
Raiders 2005 said:
I got a shirt today. It was a dressy shirt and it has the Word Raiders Ripped into it. It's pink...with raiders written in brown! and on the back it has the Number 8

Best SHIRT EVER!!! :D
Where'd you get it from?
Where all good shirts are bought from- Priceline :D

thickos

First Grade
Sorry to hear you got the chop hrundi mate. If you know something about polymer chemistry I could get you a gig here, however somehow from our chats it isn't really your thing :p

Good luck finding a new career path champ :clap: :clap:

Kris_man

Bench
pink shirts might get the chicks, but surely pedestraing f**king shirts, as funny as they are, will not impress the opposite sex. or will they...? :-k

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man's random comment #5:

I like pears. I especially like the brown ones, they tend to be juicier and have a softer texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts