What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Raida

Bench
Im going away for the weekend=- paleontolgoy field trip- but ill be back on sunday =D

I hope yall wont miss me ;-)

Heres one for the road- Nicks a CAT! :D

hrundi99

First Grade
thickos said:
hrundi99 said:
Raiders 2005 said:
Well I guess that would explain as to why the emails i been sending to you at work hrundi werent getting any replies! #-o

That would be the reason.

Just got back from the Henson Park Hotel.

Another trivia night. Another win.

Go the sh*t!

So mate the only time you've LOST at trivia has been when jed, #1 and I 'helped' you?? #-o #-o #-o

8-[

I didn't want to point out the coincidence but there you go...

:lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
even church is preaching it

churchsign.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea the churches dont like me much
something about the spawn of satan... i dunno i was off chattin to some red fella with a pitch fork

edabomb

First Grade
MILLWALL said:
even church is preaching it

churchsign.jpg

:lol: :lol:

This and DJ's post about Nick getting a new ride are tops. I'm all out of original material, be back in two weeks with a new conspiracy.

hrundi99

First Grade
I think I missed the initial 69=cat introduction.

Can I please have a simplified introduction to the whole thing?

I have to decide which side of the fence I'm on, though I will default to saying that 69 is a fine young man and somebody I will buy mucho beers for when he's of the legal age.

8)

edabomb

First Grade
Basically Millwall linked a pic of 69 from the FFB a few pages back and since he always calls everyone else a cat Millwall, Greenraider and myself decided to turn it on him. We then explored the positive and negative aspects of hitting on ape woman. Then we found a cheetah lady for Nick to pick up on, but a page back we saw Nick's new wheels and it became obvious he's too pimped out for cheetah lady. I assume Millwall was driving past the church when he took the above pic, as news spreads quick from the forums to the real world. Five days ago Simon Woolford thought his captaincy job is safe, just like Nick thought he was human. Bad luck about the job hrundi, although if you were gonna quit its probably a blessing in disguise. I just got a summer job the other day so I'm pretty chuffed about that, no more gas station work while I study.

PS. I may well make an application to some Sydney Uni's tommorow. If you're in the SGB I may well see you next season.

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man's random comment #7:

I just saw "21 Grams", and it's a top movie :clap: (and i'm as fussy with movies as i am with Raiders players)

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man's random comment #8:

I just got tickets for the Tea Party concert at the Enmore, Nov. 29

hrundi99

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #7:

I just got tickets for the Tea Party concert at the Enmore, Nov. 29

Not so good call. :D

But, they are Canadian, so it's all good. :)

hrundi99

First Grade
edabomb said:
Bad luck about the job hrundi, although if you were gonna quit its probably a blessing in disguise. I just got a summer job the other day so I'm pretty chuffed about that, no more gas station work while I study.

No worries mate.

PS. I may well make an application to some Sydney Uni's tommorow. If you're in the SGB I may well see you next season.

Looking forward to it. :)

Kris_man

Bench
the Tea Party are my favourite band at the moment. the new album Seven Circles is brilliant. i think they're incapable making a dud album.

and on the fruits, mangos are the best by far, they're like the Ruben Wiki of fruits - miles above the rest. strawberries are beautiful, they're like the McLinden - great, but very expensive. bananas are good, they're the Jason Croker - versatile, you can have them anywhere. pears are the Schifcofske - you look to them when everything else has gone pear-shaped. pineapples are the Todd Carney - top stuff, but needs preparation.

jed

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #6:

I just saw "21 Grams", and it's a top movie :clap: (and i'm as fussy with movies as i am with Raiders players)
Sorry Krisman, but previously you'd already made random comment #6 - it's on the previous page.
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #6:

I had two major assignments due this week, and i have not started either of them.

Raider Azz

Bench
and on the fruits, mangos are the best by far, they're like the Ruben Wiki of fruits - miles above the rest. strawberries are beautiful, they're like the McLinden - great, but very expensive. bananas are good, they're the Jason Croker - versatile, you can have them anywhere. pears are the Schifcofske - you look to them when everything else has gone pear-shaped. pineapples are the Todd Carney - top stuff, but needs preparation.
GOLD. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.