What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont listen to azz, im well respected on this forum, ask anyone on this site who i am and they will tell you they know of me.

Stick close... very close... to me and you go far ;-) :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Welcome to the forum Raiders_Diva

my advice is steer clear away from Raiders_2005 ... ohh and also Jed.

Raidereette_Robbo you now have a friend to liase with ... you two can give us the female view on the game.

cyas round

Bay56

First Grade
Went out and spoke to a dragons supporter tonight who is in the know a bit regarding some RL issues.

If only half the stuff he told me regarding the Raiders comes true we have something to worry about.

Forget about Loz coming back to Canberra ... that just aint going to happen.

Decisions made by raiders management/coach n the past few years leaves him bewildered.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Went out and spoke to a dragons supporter tonight who is in the know a bit regarding some RL issues.

If only half the stuff he told me ragarding the Raiders comes true we have something to worry about.

Decisions made by raiders management/coach n the past few years leaves him bewildered.

Bay... come clean... tell what the "informed Dragons supporter" said....

OR we will be forced to conclude that he has as much idea as the average Dragons supporter.... NONE.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:

If only half the stuff he told me ragarding the Raiders comes true we have something to worry about.

Bay... come clean... tell what the "informed Dragons supporter" said....

OR we will be forced to conclude that he has as much idea as the average Dragons supporter.... NONE.

no can do ... and people can read in to that what they want, dont worry me ... I can only tell you that his sources are the real deal (I know that for a fact).

Interesting point he made about Kite in that he was ever present in Canberra at Junior RL games .... the St.G informer was surprised we could not get his sig.

Raider Azz

Bench
Interesting point he made about Kite in that he was ever present in Canberra at Junior RL games .... the St.G inforemer was surprised we could not get his sig.
Because he was offered a ridiculous ammount of money at Manly, duh.

Stop trying to stir sh*t, Bay.

Either tell us these "sources" or like greeneyed said we will be forced to write it off completely.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
Interesting point he made about Kite in that he was ever present in Canberra at Junior RL games .... the St.G inforemer was surprised we could not get his sig.
Because he was offered a ridiculous ammount of money, duh.

Stop trying to stir sh*t, Bay.

I'm stirring Azz :)

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay... this is rubbish. "Informed St George supporter" is a contradiction of terms.

you have a point greeneyed .... but I know where he gets his info from.

Kris_man

Bench
well, i can't say it DJ, cos it's classified information and he told me not to tell anyone. but rest assured, i now know everything there is to know about the Raiders: signings, team selections, captaincy issues, you name it :D.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
well, i can't say it DJ, cos it's classified information and he told me not to tell anyone. but rest assured, i now know everything there is to know about the Raiders: signings, team selections, captaincy issues, you name it :D.

so are we f**ked or are we proper f**ked?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.