What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Have you ever hit the Disconnect Button on your internet connection? :lol:

Raider 69 says "What? :shock: There's an off button?????"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2005 said:
Have you ever hit the Disconnect Button on your internet connection? :lol:

cable my good man, as jed said, there is no off button :D :D

for those wondering i got pissed again last night, went to a family shin dig up at Maitland for my cousins egagement, didnt get home till 3:30 and by then i was too f**ked to even consider posting :lol:

joel

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Raiders 2005 said:
Did you know that in your location, you have spelt Doesnt, as DOSNT? #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IT DOSNT MATTER HOW I SPELL DOESNT!
Actually gentlemen, if I may interject, the word that you're attempting to spell is "Doesn't", which features an apostrophe.

Bay56

First Grade
R_2005 giving people spelling lessons .....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

budz

Juniors
Do any of u guys go to North Bar in Civic? I went there last night (saturday) and it seemed that half of the Raiders team was there pissed off there nuts. It was pretty funny. There was a moment when Davico kissed Negas on the lips, damn how i wish i had a camera! And Davico was dancing, and then took his shirt off, but then security came over and told him to put his shirt back on.

Other players there were like Croker, Monaghan (obviously ex player), Troy Thompson and some others that i cant remember cause it was drunk at the time.

budz

Juniors
Raiders 2005 said:
Been there a few times this year. Great nights! Thomo is a champ! :clap:
Yeah, i had no idea he wore glasses. Thomo and Mogg live next door to my mate in Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.