What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders to wear Aboriginal colours for reconciliation Rd 24

Anonymous

Juniors
Hmmmm I dunno, I mean I think the concept is great and I'm all for that, but I like the lime green.

Guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist.

For crying out loud it's for one frigging game, it's not like we're now going to be known as the Canberra Aborigines... :roll:

hrundi99

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Worst idea ever..

Give urself an uppercut raiders.

I wasn't a big fan of the whole "sorry" thing, but Reconciliation Day is a great idea and profiled efforts like this are positive.

I can't see anything negative about it, so you may want to present your perspective CH.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i concur
i dont think our government saying "sorry" for something they had nothing to do with is right but reconciliation is great :clap:

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm not saying anything.

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

It's a lot clearer now.

I'm sure we've all reached a new level of understanding on the issue.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

:clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
i concur
i dont think our government saying "sorry" for something they had nothing to do with is right but reconciliation is great

My position exactly.

I just love the lime green....

jed

First Grade
I can't believe no-one's managed to upload it yet for us non-Canberra based supporters! :)

greeneyed

First Grade
I agree with Timbo. Not that I want to appear negative or anything.... but I think we should always play in our own colours.

I LOVE that jersey!

I know it's not green, blah blah blah, but that's a great design.

Thanks for the pic mate.

BTW you should post that link in the NRL forum under the same thread, I'm sure people there would be interested to see it, I don't want to take credit for your picture.

jed

First Grade
courtesy Raiders_Azz
DSCN0103.jpg

jed

First Grade
I'm quite impressed. Does anyone else see a reseblance to Andrew Johns in the cartoon guy?

Latest posts