What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders to wear Aboriginal colours for reconciliation Rd 24

Raider Azz

Bench
Sorry it took so long to upload, Photobucket was done for like an hour :x
I posted it in the NRL forum too :)

I think that is Andrew Johns jed, actually I remember back when we got to choose the design for the jersey we have now, they also used Johns in the mock-ups! Weird eh.

hrundi99

First Grade
Yes sir. I like it.

Azza, can you take another, less blurry, picture? Just kiddin'. ;-)

jed

First Grade
hey, schif_happens, is there a reason your avatar isn't showing up anymore? I'm getting a red X

jed said:
hey, schif_happens, is there a reason your avatar isn't showing up anymore? I'm getting a red X

Jed, quite possibly, someone may have forgotten to upload the internet to my computer*

*may not infact be the truth

jed

First Grade
Raiders_Azz's version may be slightly blurry, but at least it's the right way around. :lol:

Thanks anyway, mate :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
bah, it may be slightly blurry, but you can still see mine. And you don't need to turn your head sideways when viewing mine either!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
geez that design is horrible
must be a tonio special ;-) :p :lol:

(jks buddy)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Hey if you all want black red and yellow as our alternate strip...go for it...but don't come back whinging to me... :lol: :)

Bay56

First Grade
I'm one for the traditional colours and see absolutely no reason to change colours.