What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders to wear Aboriginal colours for reconciliation Rd 24

greeneyed

First Grade
raider_at_heart said:
There is a headline obove the pic which says ... Leads the chase for Wiki.

Who is it?

See the my summary of the article on the player market news thread. Wigan are leading contender, it seems.

Whats the matter with Chicken Hunter, jealous of us trying to take away a few of the newspaper pages that have had barge arse all over them the last few days 8)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
We're not changing colours! That's the point. We're doing it as a dedication for Aboriginal Players, yes (Bulgarelli) for a ONE OFF. I don't mind that, if that was going to be our jersey forever, then i'd complain.

GreenGuy

Raiders 2004 said:
We're not changing colours! That's the point. We're doing it as a dedication for Aboriginal Players, yes (Bulgarelli) for a ONE OFF. I don't mind that, if that was going to be our jersey forever, then i'd complain.

I wonder if Boogs will be involved in the game? :roll:

greeneyed

First Grade
UMMMMMM.... Timbo... when did you get a union avtar? I think I will have to distance myself from anyone with a union avtar...........

Anonymous

Juniors
Just put it up then :D

Dont worry-Matt Burke (A Waratah legend) plays his last game for us tomorrow night. Once it's over the avatar will go.

Anonymous

Juniors
Us when I'm referring to union is Randwick, The Waratahs and The Wallabies.

League it's Canberra, The Blues and The Kangaroos

Cricket it's NSW and Australia

Baseball it's the Indians......

Catch the drift?

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
But it's the Bradford Colours, you should like that DrewBeliever, ;-)

The colours go good together, but the badge just look's wrong placed on that shirt, and the design is nasty!

skeepe

Immortal
Timbo said:
Us when I'm referring to union is Randwick, The Waratahs and The Wallabies.

Oh dear oh dear. Where you said Randwick, you meant Vikings and where you said Waratahs you meant Brumbies. That's right isn't it Timbo? :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Dear oh Dear no Skeepe.

The Wicks are the greatest Club Rugby side in Australia (Most Grade Premierships and Club Championships of any club) and the Waratahs.....Well we'll have Joey next season!!!!

By the way Skeepe, what was the score between Randwick and Canberra last weekend?

thickos

First Grade
Greeneyed and Bay. The jersey is a one off, i'm a traditionalist too but this is a great gesture and in the scheme of things WHO CARES! I don't see what your aversion to it is, and quite frankly the problems with re-signing are far bigger than the whole jersey situation.