What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random International News

Perth Red

Post Whore
USA to play Canada in Vegas

As part of the festival of rugby league set to take place in Las Vegas, USA will host Canada in a men’s senior international on Friday 1 March, (kick off 7pm, local time) at the Ed W. Clark High School (pictured).

The encounter will take place the night before the NRL opening round double-header at the Allegiant Stadium in the city, featuring Manly Sea Eagles, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Syndey Roosters and Brisbane Broncos.

yakstorm

First Grade
Greece & Norway set to clash in May this year. Third time the two have gone head-to-head with Greece winning both the previous encounters (2019 & 2023)

Last edited:

yakstorm

First Grade
Well let's hope Tonga and Samoa actually play in their home countries not Campbelltown and Penrith.
Well the article implies they would be run like the Silktails & Hunters, so I'd imagine that means they'd be playing a number of games in Tonga / Samoa.

jim_57

Staff member
Well the article implies they would be run like the Silktails & Hunters, so I'd imagine that means they'd be playing a number of games in Tonga / Samoa.

Fiji/Silktails in particular I’d like to see running 2 or more teams eventually, it’d be a shame to see them promoted to NSW then ditch the Flegg side. Ideally they’d be in both plus maybe SG Ball.

Likewise PNG should be playing a junior team or 2 in the Meninga or Connell comps.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Lets hope so. I've read in the past the grounds aren't up to scratch, if this is the case the game should assist in getting them up to scratch as the AFL would do.

ALX25

Bench
Fiji/Silktails in particular I’d like to see running 2 or more teams eventually, it’d be a shame to see them promoted to NSW then ditch the Flegg side. Ideally they’d be in both plus maybe SG Ball.

Likewise PNG should be playing a junior team or 2 in the Meninga or Connell comps.

Totally agree that PNG should have teams in the QLD junior rep comps. Surprised it hasn't already happened.