What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Knights have only won 1 of there past 11 away games,you're really going out on a limb there you giant spaz

broncos2010

Juniors
Seriously this guy , never really rated him as one of the best , and here he is gona play for nsw and perhaps take dugans country full back spot and he has only played 1 game this year.Just like hayne will never be a slater or thurstan that put in week in week out , hayne had a really good run near end of last year reminds me of campo in 08.

Broncos to win tonight or I am never posting again...

I am so confident tonight that we will smash those knights tonight that I am up to that bet.Thaidy and Parker to destroy the knights and locky and falou to do the rest.Knights will know why its called paincorp stadium.

cleary89

Coach
Do they know why its called paincorp stadium?

Btw, not actually expecting a reply, because you better hold up your side of the bet.

broncos2010

Juniors
I am going holding up my side of the bet , good luck to the sea eagles I hope they win the premiership , and I hope no one takes the comments serious about what ever I may have said about there teams its only a forum and I was just mucking around. On a serious note I hope this season ends up to be one of the best for a long time.Take care guys

Took you 120 posts to say something sensible....still there are plenty on here who have 1000s of posts & still make no sense......ie..Lockyno1,Razor...