What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

lockyrulz

Juniors
Broncos are better this year than they are given credit for, they are just highly vulnerable to injuries, which is exactly what happened. We beat melb without our halfback and hooker and were still without the latter last night.

Had Lockyer retired from rep footy I'd have backed us to sneak into the 8, but now he is playing, I doubt we will make it, but it has been fantastic watching some of these young kids come through, really enjoying this season.

gronkathon

First Grade
Brocos2010 is a liar, a fraud and an utter douche.

He should be placed in a special category where only he can see his posts in the forum

broncos2010

Juniors
having Falou , lockyer , parker , wallace , gillet and thaidy on the park same time will make us hard to beat.

Falou atm is on fire very hard to stop and he is playing like he has something to prove

Generalzod

Immortal
Well well how things change when we have a near full strenght team.

Last 2 weeks not only have we beaten 2 good teams but we has smashed them.

Izzy , gillet , lockie , wallace , parker , thaidy the class is there

We are coming and we will destroy all in the way.

Next stop sharks.

I thought your leaving you bell boy..

cupid

Juniors
Everytime you talk up your team after a big win they always fall back on their arse again.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos are only a couple of injuries away from being rubbish again though. Good with full strength team but the club's depth is poor.

Dutchy

Immortal
Well well how things change when we have a near full strenght team.

Last 2 weeks not only have we beaten 2 good teams but we has smashed them.

Izzy , gillet , lockie , wallace , parker , thaidy the class is there

We are coming and we will destroy all in the way.

Next stop sharks.

The world wept the day you were born.

user_nat

Coach
having Falou , lockyer , parker , wallace , gillet and thaidy on the park same time will make us hard to beat.

Falou atm is on fire very hard to stop and he is playing like he has something to prove

They were all there in round 2.. and we were pretty bad.

fightingirish69

Juniors
For you original, witty comebacks are just something other people do aren't they?

hey no offense but i dont really care what kind of guys you
take to bed. there is absolutely nothing wrong with it... its cool.

so dont be frightened come out loud and proud, but i would suggest a guy closer to your own age:)

Latest posts