What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Jobdog

Live Update Team
sinking-ship.jpg

broncos2010

Juniors
I just had to come back for this , we played like a true champion team and we beat a very good team at home.

Not only did we beat them bu we smashed them and well done falou he fired up. I hope this is the start of something good.

dollyhands

Juniors
I just had to come back for this , we played like a true champion team and we beat a very good team at home.

Not only did we beat them bu we smashed them and well done falou he fired up. I hope this is the start of something good.
Ya team is sh*t, storm had 17 rep players backin up (thats right, they are that far over the cap!!) and they felt like havin a loss; coz what do that get if they win? the same thing if they lose..... PS see ya izzy, your last league game in melb gave me a stiffy:crazy:

user_nat

Coach
Ya team is sh*t, storm had 17 rep players backin up (thats right, they are that far over the cap!!) and they felt like havin a loss; coz what do that get if they win? the same thing if they lose..... PS see ya izzy, your last league game in melb gave me a stiffy:crazy:

Storm probably had triple the Salary cap out there, even without Smith.

broncos2010

Juniors
With wallace, thaidy,parker , falou ,lockie and gillet all in the team now we are back.Wallace is a big in for us he runs the show.Falou is really hiting some form and when hodges come back , wow thats gona be some backline there.

Mr Saab

Referee
you said you would f**k off if the Broncos lost to the Knights...so be a man (kid) of your word and PISS THE f**k OFF

broncos2010

Juniors
Well well how things change when we have a near full strenght team.

Last 2 weeks not only have we beaten 2 good teams but we has smashed them.

Izzy , gillet , lockie , wallace , parker , thaidy the class is there

We are coming and we will destroy all in the way.

Next stop sharks.

Latest posts