What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Tigers articles from the media

Nutz

Bench
He was obviously joking about driving Moses to work if he signed..Although it prob was a dumb thing to say..They turned that all around like he was serious and they did cross the line, and run with that..So good on him..We just need to start winning..then he can wear a throne for all I care
I'm all for forums that try to keep our board accountable, I'm on one hey.
In the last few days I've had digs at Lee and co with cartoons etc.
I think sometimes we/I just give the journos ammo.
It's a necessary evil I'm affraid as it was very well pointed out that the noise stops when we are winning.
Some of these journos would sell their souls for a story.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
I'm all for forums that try to keep our board accountable, I'm on one hey.
In the last few days I've had digs at Lee and co with cartoons etc.
I think sometimes we/I just give the journos ammo.
It's a necessary evil I'm affraid as as it was very well pointed out that the noise stops when we are winning.
Some of these journos would sell their souls for a story.
Yep, they’re bashing Souths atm, good news doesn’t sell.

Nutz

Bench
I also watched Ask The Boss (Episode 10) with Justin Pascoe & Scott Fulton.
I've been reluctant in the past to watch these pods, especially when Pascoe was running it.
However having Chris Warren running it,
the episode is actually pretty good.
Fulton oozes competence and made this episode worth watching.
Pascoe set the record straight on a few things which made sense.
I really hope Fulton and Benji can work together and sort this club out. Fulton said to judge us on next years results and not the past.
We've heard that soooo many times before but I'm optimistic this time.

It’s just hot air and may give the people it’s directed at a bit of anxiety. Like shitty managers who think threats are better than collaboration.
I agree entirely but for:

Anxiety?!

It’s almost a guarantee that nothing is going to happen and you’ve got away with it!

Methinks he cry’s wolf too often.

It’s Lee Speak posturing to placate us.

Managers who make threats, yeah they can f**k themselves.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
I also watched Ask The Boss (Episode 10) with Justin Pascoe & Scott Fulton.
I've been reluctant in the past to watch these pods, especially when Pascoe was running it.
However having Chris Warren running it,
the episode is actually pretty good.
Fulton oozes competence and made this episode worth watching.
Pascoe set the record straight on a few things which made sense.
I really hope Fulton and Benji can work together and sort this club out. Fulton said to judge us on next years results and not the past.
We've heard that soooo many times before but I'm optimistic this time.
Yeah, I just watched it, I thought JP handled himself really well, as did Scott, I’ve always thought we have everything in place except the FG team success, it will happen and when it does, we will be a very powerful club to be reckoned with.

Yeah, I just watched it, I thought JP handled himself really well, as did Scott, I’ve always thought we have everything in place except the FG team success, it will happen and when it does, we will be a very powerful club to be reckoned with.
I’m going to watch it later.

I will have an open mind to start off with and because I am so used to lies and spin, try to seperate that from what I consider might be true.

As you know, I was an early adopter of Fulton and willing to give him every benefit of the doubt as he comes from the non-snout background.

With the Morris defection, I think we should entertain interest in Souths players and maybe Burgess whilst they are vulnerable.

That view hasn’t won me many friends on the Souths forum, and I like Souths, but I’m being truthful.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
Agree, there would be rabbit players who may be keen to leave after all the shit going down, I reckon Fulton will be on it as we speak?

But we’ll probably never know is or isn’t true, though (a famous ex wt once said), it is what it is.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I’m going to watch it later.

I will have an open mind to start off with and because I am so used to lies and spin, try to seperate that from what I consider might be true.

As you know, I was an early adopter of Fulton and willing to give him every benefit of the doubt as he comes from the non-snout background.

With the Morris defection, I think we should entertain interest in Souths players and maybe Burgess whilst they are vulnerable.

That view hasn’t won me many friends on the Souths forum, and I like Souths, but I’m being truthful.
I gotcha mate. I think JP gave it straight.

Delboy

First Grade
Saw the article that the Tigers are looking at Mark ONeil as their new HOF, one of the few times both clubs will improve if that happens. 🤔

Tigerm

Coach
Found an article?

But they are talking about CEO, I would think Pascoe is safe atm? Besides, hopefully those in charge remember what a f**k stick O,Neil has been to us over the years?

Though we do have form in re-hiring blokes who we have sacked before?

Das Hassler

Bench
I'll go on record now as stating that any rumours you may have heard about me coming in to assist are not true...I HAVE NOT been approached and will not confirm or deny that I would or would not accept if I was....that's all I will say about it untill the next time I have anything to say.
* these are my principles... AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...that's ok...I have others

Nutz

Bench
Found an article?

But they are talking about CEO, I would think Pascoe is safe atm? Besides, hopefully those in charge remember what a f**k stick O,Neil has been to us over the years?
Didn't O'Neil get in trouble with some sort of sexual misconduct. He's no doubt paid his dues.

Nutz

Bench
I'll go on record now as stating that any rumours you may have heard about me coming in to assist are not true...I HAVE NOT been approached and will not confirm or deny that I would or would not accept if I was....that's all I will say about it untill the next time I have anything to say.
* these are my principles... AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...that's ok...I have others
Shite Das, are you quoting the article or are you upset?

I don’t want a sleaze bag skirt chaser at the club.

If hes been a creep, a predator then he can f**k off.

Women working at the club are entitled to feel safe at work.

We don’t want to be another Penrith.

Even the knights couldn’t put up with the dog f**ker pants man.

Last edited: