What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

afinalsin666

First Grade
Whoops. That could have been a critical failure roll. I assumed it would damage me in some way, rather than give me false info. Well, it did damage my credibility, so there's that.

Frederick

Staff member
Chris, next time I sign up for a Jurassic park mafia, make f**king sure I play a Jurassic park mafia :fist:

afinalsin666

First Grade
explain more please

Got three states with my actions, Success, failure, and critical failure. I had one fail i think, never heard back with it, two investigates succeeded, with them merkins dead now, and one critical failure, which just f**ked us up.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Meh, I've given you two recruits, and i'll try my hardest to find some AMCOL guys to go along with them. Think, if i was a bad guy, why the hell would i blow my cover and my credibility to kill Fred? He wasn't protected, i would have kept silent and sent a factional kill his way.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Chris, next time I sign up for a Jurassic park mafia, make f**king sure I play a Jurassic park mafia :fist:

I'll try and make it a little more Jurassic for you.

philsoraptor-funny.jpg

mickyj

Bench
AFS can you give some rough info why yo have those 3 states?
How does it fit your character?