What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Reading through, what we have left:

5 townies:
- Finnish commie PM (me)
- Black Rhino (Dutchy)
- Charles Dickens
- Black Statesman
- unknown

1 Independent:
- Terrorists

1 Scum:
- Blonde German Machine Gunner

Unless there has been a recruitment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Seven

Paavo Tapio Lipponen had seen enough death and misery. For the good of his people, he needed to act upon the emphatic mandate they had given him when they voted him into office.

"Being a leader," he intoned, "Means making the tough decisions. I'm going to make a tough one now so that none of you need bear the weight of responsibility should my decision be incorrect".

Spinning, he pointed at the group of men in burkas with suspiciously large beards and wires jutting from their person.

"You there," he cried, "Are guilty!"

"Aw man!" one of them shouted, "That's... like... profiling".

Except, it's not profiling when you're right.

DragonPunk is dead. He was The Islamic Jihad Movement, Terrorism Aligned Fanatics.​

U137P200T1D183022F16DT20080831193442.jpg

Paavo, grinning with pride at his astute decision, turned back to his people with hands raised.

"This has been a great victory for us!"

He didn't hear the tick, tick, tick; but he sure as hell heard the boom.

Jason Maher is dead. He was Paavo Tapio Lipponen, Town Aligned Former Prime Minister of Finland.

paavo_lipponen_ficha_biografia.jpg

Latest posts