What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

SeeJay

Juniors
I didn't realize there was another party... Fashionably late! Let's get some music in this moths-f**ka!

How is it even possible to have sex with moths? Like, maybe if it was a giant moth you could. Do moths even have vaginas? I would probably just turn on all my lights at night and wait for the sexy moths to come in then slam them out real quick.

How is it even possible to have sex with moths? Like, maybe if it was a giant moth you could. Do moths even have vaginas? I would probably just turn on all my lights at night and wait for the sexy moths to come in then slam them out real quick.

You just need to hit up Mothra from the Godzilla movies...

Pharaohmir

Juniors
You know what? I'm not even going to appologize for my auto correct errors this morning, I was trying to play two damn mafia games with everybody breathing down my neck to get actions in because you upside down mother f**kers evening is when I'm getting up and going to work. All I wanted to do was start a dance party and throw down some Playa Poncho and LA Snow... So back up off me biches!

;)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night One

The woman with the sexy ass bent at the waist and gave a wonderful view of her best ass(et) as she bent to pick up the newspaper from her doorstep.

Methodism on the Rise! Finnish president a believer?

She read the headline without a great deal of interest, missing the sound of servos operating to aim the giant gun in her direction.

She did, however, hear the boom that preceded her grisly end.

??? is dead. He was Sexy Ass, Town Aligned Hot Piece of Ass.

images

------------

The genius rubbed his eyes and tried to get that wonderful ass he'd seen earlier out of his head, but damned if he could.

Thankfully, somebody with a penis piercing was on hand to terrify him into forgetting the ass that would have haunted his dreams.

---------

Big Frank Lastorino slipped into the driver's seat of his car and turned the key, ready to head out for a night of dirt digging and general criminal activity.

BOOM!

Bazzi is dead. He was Big Frank Lastorino, AMCOL Corporation Aligned Mafioso.

LastphotoofJohnGotti.jpg

-----

The war hero was waiting and watching outside the apartment, ready to leap on any threats to the man he'd sworn to protect.

Unfortunately, he didn't see the gunman until it was too late.

Drew-Sta is dead. He was Ralph H Johnson, Town Aligned Hero.

PFC-Ralph-H-Johnson.jpg

----

And, with the rising of the sun and the coming of a new day, somebody was baptised.

The Methodist Church now had four members.

Parra Pride

Referee
It doesn't say he's a Methodist, it's asks the question whether or not he is a Methodist... You jumped on it a little too easily, Micky....

mickyj

Bench
It also says there are now 4 Methodist. Unless the write up is full of crap it adds up. Better then a random lynch. Who better to recruit then an outed townie?

Parra Pride

Referee
A newspaper headline, that could be complete crap, adds up simply because there are apparently four Methodists now?

It's also no better than a random lynch if he isn't recruited.

I tried to think of an electricity related pun, but my head hertz.

mickyj

Bench
"IF" is the interesting part. The only other lead was Drew saying you were Amcol aligned then then dieing. Either a good frameup or your bad also. If someone has more I;m happy to change. But not at this stage.