What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

Parra Pride

Referee
Drew thought I was AMCOL aligned because I have to keep making science puns. Bazzi's character showing up AMCOL aligned should tell you faction isn't necessarily based upon your character.

What do you do with a sick chemist? If you can't helium, and you can't curium, then you might as well barium.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hmmmmm. Micky was all over me with accusations and wouldn't believe the headlines when I had a headline power in random mafia....now he's going for it without question?

mickyj

Bench
Hmmmmm. Micky was all over me with accusations and wouldn't believe the headlines when I had a headline power in random mafia....now he's going for it without question?

You came out and said it was a 50% headline. And funny enough it was true......

I voted and will see how people respond or come up with something better.

I don't have a lot to add action wise. I called the census and can call a 2nd at anytime. I want to see how people respond and then I will be able to confirm if its true or not. But its early and we can see how things pan out 1st.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think there's a good reason to vote for JM (that's different to being convinced he is bad). My radar is also interested in PP. I wouldn't be surprised if they're both methodist and I'm very confident at least one is.

mickyj

Bench
change vote no vote

Shall I waste my last power and get a census again? I do know one of the options I turned down was a media outlet. Hence I knocked it back.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I will die this time. Pray tell what this good reason is?

Well the good reason is the writeup. Which is better than any other reason we've got at this point. But I can also imagine a scenario where you're good, the writeup is bs and PP who is methodist is defending you hard so he looks good when you die as a town.

Or maybe you're both just methodists.

One way or another I think we've stumbled into something but not sure exactly what.

DB

First Grade
All I know is that Dutchy is a very 'horny' character.

But in regards to the game, I have no idea who he is.