What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

BunniesMan: 3 (DB, SGLC)
Jason Maher: 10 (JM, Bazal, Parra Pride, AFS, Drew-Sta, Dutchy, Frederick, soc123_au, DragonPunk, Hoggmaster)

One more to lynch JM.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Day One

The votes were in and it was a landslide victory for Paavo Lipponen. The beaming Finnish candidate came forward to accept his nomination.

"
Kiitos, Kiitos," he said as he moved along the line shaking hands and kissing babies, "Teen sinusta ylpeä!"

And with that, the first day had come to a close with the Firkin Fun Bar electing a moderator who had the wit and charm of Misanthrope, the diminutive stature of Didgi, the early morning alertness of Twizzle, and the piousness of Drew-Sta.

Day is over. It is now night. Get your shit together.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
"Kiitos, Kiitos," he said as he moved along the line shaking hands and kissing babies, "Teen sinusta ylpeä!"

Just for people to know:

"Thank you, thank you", he said as he moved along the line shaking hands and kissing babies, "I'll make you proud."

Parra Pride

Referee
I happen to speak Finnish, and that isn't anything even remotely close to what he said Drew.

It was more along the lines of "Merkins, merkins," he said as he moved along the line shaking hands and kissing babies, "You are all dumb merkins!"

The moral of the story is don't trust atoms, they make up everything.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Waiting on actions from butch, PP, RHCP, Bazzi, soc123_au, BM, whall15, and Pharaohmir.

Pharaohmir

Juniors
I didn't realize there was another party... Fashionably late! Let's get some music in this moths-f**ka!