What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper keeps position 2007 !

Havoc

Juniors
The Triple M sports news reporter, just said there would be a possibility of an announcement of some sort Monday morning.

He also commented on the strong possibility that Raper would be demoted to assistant coach for 07 with Ricky being the Head coach.

Guess we need to wait and see if there is an announcement then.....

Special K

Coach
The club was talking up signing a coaching co-ordinator.

If Raper is still on board I think he gets move into this role and Ricky takes over. Lam's spot is there pending on what staff Ricky wants.

Or Lam goes to the co-ordinator and Raper gets demoted to assistant(surely his pride would make him hand in his papers!!!)

OR sticky goes to the co spot and everything stays the same and we sack raper half way through next year and let sticky take over retention and all that mid year.

spider

Coach
Special said:
Or Lam goes to the co-ordinator and Raper gets demoted to assistant(surely his pride would make him hand in his papers!!!)

TBH K - does the man have any self dignity not to walk away after taking a side from equal 2nd to the cellar - missing the $200k bonus that was included in the budget for next year.

Alienating the fans - sorry the idiots, crueling the gate takings, instilling doubt in the future sponsorships, diminishing the fiscal year of 07, yadda, yadda, yadda. The guy was probably born on Setember 11 from the disaster he has left in his wake.

He is truely in denial - a symptom of "f**k i really am stupid"

stupid is what stupid does

# 2 - you reckon you hate Beau Scott - well Raper through pure arrogance and denial should be shot with a bullet of his own sh*t.

Macca

Coach
Surely Rapers contract stipulates that he must remain head coach or the contract is breached.

Just sack him. He's had his chance and he failed. Seek employment elsewhere.

Macca said:
Surely Rapers contract stipulates that he must remain head coach or the contract is breached.

Just sack him. He's had his chance and he failed. Seek employment elsewhere.

Such as Head ice maker in Siberia. :x

Quigs

Immortal
Coastal Shark said:
Such as Head ice maker in Siberia. :x

You deadset Idiot Coastal..

"Head" would mean that he is in charge of a team.

Dont you think that he has already farked up enough teams - honestly.

The next job has got to be a strict solo job.....

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
juanfarkall said:
Perhaps Roper could be given a position on the Board of Directors..........

He has already Juan,

inside the barrell is the position.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Sharkforever

Juniors

Would like to ask ... where did this information come from ? Haven't seen a press release or anything on sport websites with a statement ???

Let's hope that Barry Pierce is covering a bigger announcement (very soon) , I cannot believe that Stuart Raper would continue as coach in 2007 . I'm sure enough fans/influential people would put up the $$$ to payout the last year of his contract.

every board member of this football club better be able to show their faces to fans at each home game in 2007 .I've said it before and I'll keep saying it , the board must take responsibility at the end of the day. In saying that too , I don't believe Raper is our answer either .

spider

Coach
Sharkforever said:
Would like to ask ... where did this information come from ? Haven't seen a press release or anything on sport websites with a statement ???

Let's hope that Barry Pierce is covering a bigger announcement (very soon) , I cannot believe that Stuart Raper would continue as coach in 2007 . I'm sure enough fans/influential people would put up the $$$ to payout the last year of his contract.

every board member of this football club better be able to show their faces to fans at each home game in 2007 .I've said it before and I'll keep saying it , the board must take responsibility at the end of the day. In saying that too , I don't believe Raper is our answer either .

Are you absolutely serious?

I ask as i dont think you can be.

Sharkforever

Juniors
Anderson attracted a better class of player ... that's what good coaches with records do . Look at the players (with all due respects) that have been brought to the club since Anderson's sacking . High profile players wanted to come to our club under him ... since he left we've attracted DUCK EGG and achieved DUCK EGG !

spider

Coach
Sharkforever said:
Anderson attracted a better class of player ... that's what good coaches with records do . Look at the players (with all due respects) that have been brought to the club since Anderson's sacking . High profile players wanted to come to our club under him ... since he left we've attracted DUCK EGG and achieved DUCK EGG !

It will be interesting to see Ando's coaching style at the Roosters.

He may have the reins and both of them, but he will be informed prior to the start how they want the mount ridden.

We cant lose either way - he succeeds and its egg on the Sharks boards face - he stuffs up and we say thank god.

It would be interesting to peruse the actual player figures we have.

Generalzod

Immortal
Sharkforever said:

In all due respect Sharkforever other than that pretender Kimmorley name one other high profile player Anderson attracted to the club????