What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley

Nealo 12

Bench
More so the courtcases and media coverage of various elements of his character flaws lol.
Character flaws really ...I think his charity and advocacy work over the years has canceled out any bullshit from any soft pea heart staff complaints

blue bags

First Grade
thugs bipolar thugs can go to hell :)
go feck there mothers bones in there graves
:)
creeps

Last edited:

aussie7798

First Grade
Watched Matt Johns’ interview with him tonight.

Gotta say I really enjoyed it, and IMO Ray Hadley came across very genuine and honest. Which many people would no doubt scoff at..

Probably would be the best of MJ’s interviews in this format. Even if you can’t stand the guy or have a negative opinion of him, I reckon it’d still be an interesting watch for some..

Saw a bit of the interview had to turn it off when he said the best co commentator was blocker though. LOL

Hadley is a wanker of the highest order

Perth Red

Post Whore
Didn't get the sense Kent likes him much looking at his body language?
Just what NRL360 needs another gobshite media jock. Bin that first reporter section and just have the players and coaches on and the show goes up ten notches!

bileduct

Coach
Faaaark, for some reason I hate watched NRL360 last night to see this dickhead embarrass himself while I was working, and ended up hearing two or three repeats of the same show as background noise.

Right from the start where he was babbling about the "Central Coast mafia" or whatever the f**k it was you knew what you were in for. Dude doesn't know how to shut the f**k up at times, particularly the bit where he was jibbering about sitting in Rothfield's chair... Yeah yeah dickhead, we got it the first time you mentioned it, no need to mention it another six or seven times.

There were a few times he was so impressed with himself and whatever point he was making he couldn't compute others pointing out obvious flaws in his logic.

NRL360 was a shitshow already, but now it's somehow worse.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Faaaark, for some reason I hate watched NRL360 last night to see what this dickhead embarrass himself while I was working, and ended up hearing two or three repeats of the same show as background noise.

Right from the start where he was babbling about the "Central Coast mafia" or whatever the f**k it was you knew what you were in for. Dude doesn't know how to shut the f**k up at times, particularly the bit where he was jibbering about sitting in Rothfield's chair... Yeah yeah dickhead, we got it the first time you mentioned it, no need to mention it another six or seven times.

There were a few times he was so impressed with himself and whatever point he was making he couldn't compute others pointing out obvious flaws in his logic.

NRL360 was a shitshow already, but now it's somehow worse.
Raaaaaaaay is in love with his own ego.

Right about Hadley and Kent. But what about Crawley's weekly contributions ? How does he get a gig ?
Oh, that's right, he knows someone in high places.....

Paul Crawley doesn't happen to be related to Steve Crawley by any chance?

Btw, for someone who's only in his early-mid 50s, Crawley has enough wrinkles on his face that I no longer need to use Google Maps to find my destination!

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Johns pulls the strings yet again. How many more of his mates get a gig ?
Now the reason for last week's interview is all-too-apparent.

Yeah, it's interesting when you look at all the commentators, panelists and hosts on Fox League, and how many of them are either good mates with Matty, or have had connections with him from his time at Channel 9 or Triple M.

Since Matty was given more of a starring role on Fox Sports when Fox first did a major revamp of their weekly RL programs and lineup at the start of the previous tv rights deal in 2013, Matty's influence has been very obvious when you look at all the people who've regularly or semi-regularly appeared on his shows since then.

"It's not what you know; it's who you know", and that expression has been true in the NRL media.

Diesel

Referee
Raaaaaaaay is in love with his own ego.

Paul Crawley doesn't happen to be related to Steve Crawley by any chance?

Btw, for someone who's only in his early-mid 50s, Crawley has enough wrinkles on his face that I no longer need to use Google Maps to find my destination!
Could be wrong but Im pretty sure I hear recently he’s Steve’s brother