What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor, women and the front line

God-King Dean

Immortal
I never said that. I said people who think women are weaker and less skillful than men are holding women back from combat positions in the army

Thank God. I know which sex I'd rather have next to me on the front-line.

...and very high-level positions in business. What's the reason they give for not giving women CEO positions or paying them less?

:lol: This is pathetic. Your man made laws can't surpass human biology.

Razor

Coach
Frank Grimes, Adsy, God-King Dean, Mr Angry, badav, Apey, attila the gorilla, Johns Magic.

You lot have all been placed onto my ignore list for a total of 30 days starting from now.

You are all truly horrible people.

God-King Dean summed up your beliefs perfectly with this comment -
Thank God. I know which sex I'd rather have next to me on the front-line.

You were all already suspended before that post - I was readying the suspension at the time, however that post is clear evidence of what you all think.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Frank Grimes, Adsy, God-King Dean, Mr Angry, badav, Apey, attila the gorilla, Johns Magic.

You lot have all been placed onto my ignore list for a total of 30 days starting from now.

You were all already suspended before that post - I was readying the suspension at the time, however that post is clear evidence of what you all think.

:lol: I loled.

You're either a person with serious mental & emotional issues, or the best troll in history.

El Diablo

Post Whore
There is no difference punching a man or a woman. Woman are just as tough and talented as men.

maybe in your demented world there isn't.

and if women are as tough and talented as men then how come in sports mens records are better?

can you imagine women being competitive against men in boxing or mma?

women are weaker. fact

So I take it you're one of the pricks who think women shouldn't be allowed on the front line?

i wish they'd send you to the front line

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
women are weaker. fact
And lions, elephants are stronger, cheetahs faster, ants ten times as strong pound for pound..

Intelligence is the far more superior attribute.

Not genitalia.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

I pray that you extend it indefinitely. You are truly an ingorant being. As evidenced by your decision to run and hide behind the "ignore" function.

Razor

Coach
maybe in your demented world there isn't.

and if women are as tough and talented as men then how come in sports mens records are better?

can you imagine women being competitive against men in boxing or mma?

women are weaker. fact

As Laila Ali says

"There are always going to be critics of women's boxing. We've been taught that women should be protected. A lot of people don't like women fighting, and I can understand that. But it isn't going to stop the show. I'll tell you one thing. A lot of those men who have something to say can't whip me."

Adsy

Juniors

Sooo this thread is now pretty much you talking to yourself now?

God-King Dean

Immortal
As Laila Ali says

"There are always going to be critics of women's boxing. We've been taught that women should be protected. A lot of people don't like women fighting, and I can understand that. But it isn't going to stop the show. I'll tell you one thing. A lot of those men who have something to say can't whip me."

Are you're for women vs men in boxing then ?

And please don't act like you're not reading this. We all know you're gonna press ' View this post '. :lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Razor aren't you one of those pricks that wants to see nude women working in a newsagency ?

Latest posts