What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 12: Raiders @ Cows

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
legend, except for one mistake (and it was a clanger, to be fair) Howell has had a great game. Not fair at all to include him on that list.

Chalk, however, has been pretty average and Carney, on the evidence of the 1st half, is simply not of first grade quality.

edabomb

First Grade
Old Chalky, I wish he'd get his handling sorted out. My tip is basketball, helps your handling out heaps.

Bay56

First Grade
legend said:
Carney, Howell and Chalk are spastics! Between the three of them, they have been terrible and stupid.

Legend dont kown how you could blame Carney ... he set up the break with a superb flat cut-out pass that took out about three defenders.

Overall it is the usual Canberra style that we are witnessing ... one out stuff, very rarely does the 6 or 7 get his hands on the ball and when it does it usually is Withers.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
I`m actually really enjoying this game (dare I add `for a change`). Canberra are really using their backline, and it seems to be paying dividends.

How good is TLL!! He attracks 3 and 4 defenders every time he runs the ball nd is making 10 -14 metres a hit up. If he is a queenslander he has to be a certainty for origin

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
TLL is a player coming ahead in leaps and bounds. Don`t think he`ll play Origin in 2006, but could be a real chance in the future. Big, mobile, runs like he really means it.

Latest posts