What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 12: Raiders @ Cows

Mogg was superb defensively as well, saved a couple of tries easily.

Same with Schif actually, he had his best game this year in terms of kick returns, he didn't just submit in the tackle like he usually does.

aussies1st

Staff member
Great win by the boys, very good team effort and Howell actually had a good game for once.

legend

Coach
We have to consolidate against the Bunnies next week for tonight to mean anything. Building momentum through the Origin period is absolutely vital to our finals hopes and we can't rest on what happened tonight. It could be shades of the Sharks game.

How funny was Chalky's catch of Bowen's field goal?

He has trouble dropping easy passes but then he catches a bullet that's going a million miles an hour, I've never seen anything like that before!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Massive team effort but Learoyd-Lars was the pick of the litter for me. That guy is going to be a hell of a player in years to come and I'd like to think he's pushing for QLD selection after tonights effort.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
How funny was Chalky's catch of Bowen's field goal?

He has trouble dropping easy passes but then he catches a bullet that's going a million miles an hour, I've never seen anything like that before!

Would like to have seen a replay of that. Amazing catch!

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
Mogg was superb defensively as well, saved a couple of tries easily.

Same with Schif actually, he had his best game this year in terms of kick returns, he didn't just submit in the tackle like he usually does.

Didnt get that impression from his game IBG ... it was the usual Schif submitting in tackles imo .... we get absolutely no penetration in attack these days from him ... he goes down quick, he doesnt link with support (in fact he desnt even look for support) ... I'm not a big fan of the schifmeister these days.

SOULS 04

Juniors
some very memorable moments from that game... i reckon it will definatley be the raiders game of the year if not the NRL game of the year.

Moments:
*Phil grahams chip and chase regather and offload to put howell in for a try
*LL constant storming runs to get the raiders rolling
*Frawleys ankle tap that almost definatley saved a try
*moggs defence one on one quite a few times
*chalks catch of a BULLET field goal attempt (i really need to see that again)
* Carneys amazing field goal from40 metres outs and a fair way out to the right

GO YOU RAIDERS

The whole teams defence under constant pressure has to be commended too.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
Moments:
*Phil grahams chip and chase regather and offload to put howell in for a try
*LL constant storming runs to get the raiders rolling
*Frawleys ankle tap that almost definatley saved a try
*moggs defence one on one quite a few times
*chalks catch of a BULLET field goal attempt (i really need to see that again)
* Carneys amazing field goal from40 metres outs and a fair way out to the right
quote]

I think you could safely add the bomb catch and return from Howell to set Graham up. Good hands, good thinking and a good turn of speed.

sydraider

First Grade
GO YOU MIGHTY RAIDERS!

"Todd Carney wooah oh oh oh, he's only 21, he's better than sherwin, Todd Carney wooah oh oh oh"

Latest posts