What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.13 v Bulldogs - Origin Time

Iamback

Coach
I don't see the value of Hynes on bench. He either started in the 13 or not an option. Just cover for injury perhaps.

These days. A player can be sent for a HIA when they are hit in the nuts... So you need to cover as many positions as you can

chrisD

Coach
Staggs and Wighton the centre pairing, Crichton possibly off the bench. Or Freddy playing mind games.

It'd be ok, Crichton is big/strong enough that you could throw him on in the back row in a limited stretch when the game opens up a bit.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Staggs and Wighton the centre pairing, Crichton possibly off the bench. Or Freddy playing mind games.

It'd be ok, Crichton is big/strong enough that you could throw him on in the back row in a limited stretch when the game opens up a bit.
Simple Jack will play the first 20mins I'd say. Still wacky Freddy nonsense

Black Panther

Juniors
Not sure why there was a massive Centre debate if he was just going to pick someone else out of position. I get picking Turbo and Latrell out of position to get the best players on the field, but Wighton.
He will probably pick API as 18th man now just to f—- up our chances of beating the Dogs..

Smug Panther

First Grade
Not sure why there was a massive Centre debate if he was just going to pick someone else out of position. I get picking Turbo and Latrell out of position to get the best players on the field, but Wighton.
He will probably pick API as 18th man now just to f—- up our chances of beating the Dogs..
We have enough points banked, we can lose every game for the next 2 months and we'll still finish top 2

mxlegend99

Referee
Hynes named 18th man and hopefully stays that way. He should have been the bench utility to begin with and Wighton shouldn't be near the side.

Freddy must have a short memory. When we lost to the worst QLD side ever Wighton was centre and got absolutely destroyed. Critter is better in defence out wide. He's also more experienced at left centre and has a combination with Luai.

There's no reason Wighton should be ahead of him. Except Freddy is off his head

murraymob

Coach
Api not in the 18 so he can play .martin is so he is out.the rest of the boys out for the dogs game

maple_69

Bench
Final 18 hasn't been named. Api could still be 18.
I'd go Frizell in for Sims & Critta starting over Wighton. Wouldn't be offended by Wighton on the bench as bog average as he's been for 18 months now. He covers positions the most positions in a pinch and won't see game time otherwise.

Looks like the club has learned from last year's Origin pantsing and I reckon we'll put the absolute cleaners through the Dogs.

Fangs

Coach
No issues with Wighton at the bench utility. He is playing well for the Raiders. Starting him is a waste of an interchange though.

Tupou selected based on height and his skills in the air. So why pick To'o then? Puzzling move to drop Ado-Carr.

Also I must be missing something on Reed Mahoney. I thought he'd start at 9 for sure. Hunt was alright there last year but Mahoney looks ready. Grant off the bench is terrifying however.

Munky

Coach
I don't mind the Tupou selection.

IMO he's the best winger in the league after To'o. Really good coming off his own line and an exceptional finisher.

JAC has been horrible in an under performing side.