What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 15 v Knights

Kilkenny

Coach
Solid if not spectacular win again with a few key men out.
Romey has proved the doubters wrong who didn’t believe he could step up in a long period without Nathan.
I actually thought for 65-70 minutes of the contest we were very good. Our intensity in defence was terrific, maybe a little clunky in attack at times but overall I thought it was a very, very god team performance.

Pomoz

Bench
I'm the most honest bloke on this forum.
It's well beyond just his defence now, he used to break tackles for fun and the defence had no idea what to do with him. Now he's just nothing
He had two tackle breaks, same as Alamoti. 23 tackles, 3 misses. Alamoti 21 tackles, six misses. Tago was marking a rep quality centre in Bradman Best. I thought he played well.

The Realist

Juniors
Was it just me or did Edwards look far from 100% fit/healthy/recovered?

He was not running at any more than 80% speed. Was definitely preserving his hamstring. His chase on the ball carrier for Newcastles second try and his coverage of that chip kick for Newcastles 3rd were the most blatant signs - but honestly there were at least half a dozen times it was quite noticable.

Kilkenny

Coach
The a hindy111 might be banned from LU.If Iam best of luck with the 4 peat. May the force be with you
GO THE PANTHERS
It’s quite remarkable being second on the ladder, with significant injuries and a couple or more shit players . Amazing really, just good luck I guess.

Latest posts