What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2023: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
If Itgers can't win at home against a knights side without ponga,frizzel and Bailey they are the worse side in comp by a margin.

strider

Post Whore
I know we have lost both our first games at home ... but at least to teams who wer 2nd and 5th last year

Losing to the 13th and 14th teams from last year at home .... goodness

Not over yet i guess

hindy111

Post Whore
I know we have lost both our first games at home ... but at least to teams who wer 2nd and 5th last year

Losing to the 13th and 14th teams from last year at home .... goodness

Not over yet i guess

And down to 12 men for 25mins. And missing 3 of best players during game. It would be one of the worse losses in history of NRL

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There has been plenty said about Brooks, yes he may be overrated and overpaid but I’d take him over Hastings any day. He has nothing.
I think they're both decent players. Brooks prioritises money over winning (which is why he's spent his career at the Tigers) and Hastings is a f**kwit on the piss, which is why he's 27 and at his sixth club.

Latest posts