What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2024: 8pm Penrith v Eels GAME DAY THREAD @ Bluebet Stadium March 15th

JokerEel

Coach
I don't think that's the intent of that rule. But Penrith definitely should've been penalised for the player waving his hand in Russell's face when he was trying to catch that bomb.

The rule is black and white it can't be nah we won't rule on it today because the kick was on the try line.

Gronk

Staff member
How dare I have a difference of opinion.
Cry me a river. At least you’re not fellating members of the Broncos forum and then pretending to be entitled to shitcan our team. You at least are the real deal.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The rule is black and white it can't be nah we won't rule on it today because the kick was on the try line.
It's not about being on the tryline, it's that the offside player (Yeo) wasn't chasing the kick. He was trying to get out of the way ffs. It's not the same.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cry me a river. At least you’re not fellating members of the Broncos forum and then pretending to be entitled to shitcan our team. You at least are the real deal.
You were the one claiming the forum is a cesspool this morning when people are rightfully questioning the inept coaching from last night. The river of tears were all from you sweety!! If it’s so bad put all of us terrible people on ignore. Oh wait………..

Gronk

Staff member
You were the one claiming the forum is a cesspool this morning when people are rightfully questioning the inept coaching from last night. The river of tears were all from you sweety!! If it’s so bad put all of us terrible people on ignore. Oh wait………
How dare I have a difference of opinion !
wave.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How dare I have a difference of opinion !
wave.gif
I'm not the one attacking people for having one or claiming anyone isn't a fan. Unlike you. Calling this place a cesspool lol, shows what you think of your fellow fans from that ivory tower in the east.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not the one attacking people for having one or claiming anyone isn't a fan. Unlike you. Calling this place a cesspool lol, shows what you think of your fellow fans from that ivory tower in the east.
At least you’re consistently inconsistent.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does it say anything about trying to get out of the way of the kick in the rules?

You can't just make up your own rules on the fly ffs
That is the rule. If it's poorly worded they need to rewrite it, not enforce the shit wording. Otherwise every kick will lead to a penalty as the merkin playing the ball is always offside.

Noise

Coach
No you enforce it to the letter.

You can't just enforce it whenever you think you should..
Every kick has at least 2 players in front of the kicker. The guy playing the ball and the dummy half. We should have been penalised every kick too.

I'm pretty sure the rule is for chasers.

Latest posts