What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 20 v Dolphins

WestyLife

First Grade
Not sure whether your comments are in reference to a previous post of mine but I stand by comments in so much as I think the players who were our guernsey deserve our backing and support. The current debate around say the likes of Soni Luke as one example i would love to see him develop and succeed rather than others who have suggest he is a failure and doomed experiment. The win against the Dolphins was in part as a result of Soni Luke who played a part in both tries which led to our Win, probably not considered try assists but he certainly contributed to the win.

Nothing wrong with that it shows your love for the club. Personally I'm just not that sentimental I separate my love for the Panthers with my analysis. My wife hates that about me as well with different aspects of life so you're not alone 😂

Iamback

Coach
Nothing wrong with that it shows your love for the club. Personally I'm just not that sentimental I separate my love for the Panthers with my analysis. My wife hates that about me as well with different aspects of life so you're not alone 😂

correct.

I try to be a realist with such things

soc123_au

Staff member
Haha sometimes I can't help myself.

Obviously a joke people
It's true though. Ducks for cover....

It's just how it is, there are exceptions, but generally Women tend to see things more how they would like them to be, where as Men tend to be a bit more analytical. It's not a bad thing, just part of what makes us different. It's why Women tend to more romantic than Men and I love them for it.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

It's just how it is, there are exceptions, but generally Women tend to see things more how they would like them to be, where as Men tend to be a bit more analytical. It's not a bad thing, just part of what makes us different. It's why Women tend to more romantic than Men and I love them for it.
I cry more than my beautiful wife watching sad movies or TV. I'm the romantic haha

soc123_au

Staff member
I cry more than my beautiful wife watching sad movies or TV. I'm the romantic haha
Guilty your honour, I get a bit like that too. I once teared up watching Junior Masterchef. Some little kid knocked it out of the park & I got a bit emotional. Probably because I could see my daughter in her, I'll go with that as an excuse anyway. Ha ha. My Mrs is worse than me though, she can tear up watching comedy.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I'll bite. Nothing like some wide sweeping statements. :D

Does it go with......woman aren't capable of higher order thinking, and will such thinking destroy their baby making abilities. :p

I think perhaps I need to take my inferior brain and hustle back to the kitchen to bake some grits. :p

Oh dear OH BLODDY DEAR.

Thankfully I've meet some romantic blokes, who tear up during a comerical......

and some real (ball busting) woman....my neice is one of them.

It was till quite recently 1980's where woman couldn't get a credit card without written permission (signature) from their husband.

Now we have female match officials.

I'm off to burn my bra.....(which is really quite scary)......

Fox Tv GIF by ScreamQueens

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Guilty your honour, I get a bit like that too. I once teared up watching Junior Masterchef. Some little kid knocked it out of the park & I got a bit emotional. Probably because I could see my daughter in her, I'll go with that as an excuse anyway. Ha ha. My Mrs is worse than me though, she can tear up watching comedy.

So can I. I'm hopeless. I can cry for every emotion known to humankind. Yet when in crisis (daughter last year being dangerously ill) I am stoic.

Latest posts