What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25 v Gold Coast

Iamback

Coach
Mate if you dont know him there is absolutely no way in the world you can know whats going through his head...

Did it ever occur to you that maybe hes on the socials still to connect with the 1000s of people that actually look up to him and adore him..

Simply giving it away might seem easy to you but maybe it isnt to him..

My point is neither of is know... you are speculating as much as i am..

90% of the hate he gets its due to his antics on field... most of the people that follow him are fans lol... not the haters haha..

What is more important connecting with the fans or you mental health that stops you from working?

The club is going for a 3 peat, They'd be forcing him off if they had too.

Didn't Carayanis say he isn't a dickhead. So why post like one?

Then there was the post that I have as my DP
on here.

Telling people they have work the next day.

Hell that Best man speech only became an issue due to it being live streamed.

If he isn't online there is just him being a pest on field

WestyLife

First Grade
Its a forum mate... people come here to discuss things and speculate...

Would be boring as f@ck otherwise

Unless you know jerome personally than you couldn't have a clue how hes feeling... which means youre speculating as much as i am...

The fact is if you choice to believe ivan thats great... if you think he was ill thats fine. Ivan is well know to play games.

I think there might have been more to it.. im not trying to make something of nothing... its a forum and im just discussing stuff.

Its not like anyone from panthers or jerome read this...

Pretty sure blade is Ivan.

Girds89

Bench
What is more important connecting with the fans or you mental health that stops you from working?

The club is going for a 3 peat, They'd be forcing him off if they had too.

Didn't Carayanis say he isn't a dickhead. So why post like one?

Then there was the post that I have as my DP
on here.

Telling people they have work the next day.

Hell that Best man speech only became an issue due to it being live streamed.

If he isn't online there is just him being a pest on field

Gunna have to agree to disagree mate..

I know for a fact a lot of people cant get rid of social media even though it isnt good for their mental health etc... he certainly wouldnt be the first professional sports star to be in that category...

Not saying he is... just i don't think, actually i know there is no way you or i can know unless we know him...

What youre writing is purely speculation and opinion...

Alintheeast

Juniors
Pretty sure blade is Ivan.
Concur, you look at Blade’s responses and they don’t sound
like he is getting his info from a source. If you ask a mate how his son is going at new job it will be “great” or maybe”sh*thouse or other truncated response. However ask the kid and he will give a clear response. Just by the clarity and concise nature of his posts Blade sounds like he is at coalface.

Girds89

Bench
Haha... blade is not ivan.. i dont know the bloke at all.. but i reckon maybe he has a relative in the team or maybe he is connected with the club in some way.. trainer in the lower grades possibly..

Either way i love his input and mail.. its always appreciated.

Id love to know from blade when we are going to get luai and edwards finalised!! Get those two locked in and we are pretty set for the next 3-4 years at least!!

Iamback

Coach
Gunna have to agree to disagree mate..

I know for a fact a lot of people cant get rid of social media even though it isnt good for their mental health etc... he certainly wouldnt be the first professional sports star to be in that category...

Not saying he is... just i don't think, actually i know there is no way you or i can know unless we know him...

What youre writing is purely speculation and opinion...

Our team would likely be on an alcohol ban from now until the end of the year.

Staying off Social media for the same time is just as easy for them with an eye on a premiership

Panther Pete

Juniors
The Marty Johns Podcast spent its first 15 minutes talking about how great we are last week.
I think people here are referring to NRL360. I have stopped watching it, all they ever do is bag Penrith and it has just become boring. On a positive note, I just read a stat that we have not conceded a point in the second half in our last 3 games. That is an amazing effort!

Last edited:
I think people here are referring to NRL360. I have stopped watching it, all they ever do is bag Penrith and it has just become boring. On a positive note, I just read a stat that we have not conceded a point in the second half in our last 3 games. That is an amazing effort!
In this day and age with the scores blowing out in many games, especially in the last few weeks, to hold a team to 0 for the second half three weeks in a row is quite stunning.

And we’re not just talking about bottom teams. Cronulla & Melbourne (Top 8 & 4 respectively) and Manly (in contention until their loss against us).

Who are these players? One is Tom unsure of the others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_175513.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_175513.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230817_175503.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_175503.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 29

Iamback

Coach
It is hard. To'o said he wants to play some cases you listen to the player. Sometimes is best to over rule them

soc123_au

Staff member
It is hard. To'o said he wants to play some cases you listen to the player. Sometimes is best to over rule them
I think he was talking about resting. Injury is a different story, he may have done something at training after he'd said he didn't want to be rested.