What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25 v Gold Coast

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

As others have mentioned sounds like Martin earlier in the year. Thought I saw a photo of him today doing ball skills. Which is a good sign.
Edit. I'm not sure whether it's Tago or not, someone has suggested the person I thought was Tago was actually Longi. So perhaps Pickles will be rested.

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This is pure speculation on my part. It wouldn't surprise me if Luai was given a weeks 'rest' because of the crazy carryon from fox media (Hooper and Tallis especially). It wouldn't shock me if it was all starting to get to him. Sections of the media have been quite relentless. Perhaps the club decided (in light of what I've mentioned) to give him a spell.
Nah no way would Luai rest for a reason like that. The hate is his fuel, it makes him better

This is pure speculation on my part. It wouldn't surprise me if Luai was given a weeks 'rest' because of the crazy carryon from fox media (Hooper and Tallis especially). It wouldn't shock me if it was all starting to get to him. Sections of the media have been quite relentless. Perhaps the club decided (in light of what I've mentioned) to give him a spell.
It is for that exact reason why legal action should be undertaken.

snickers007

Juniors
Looking at the Titans team, can't help but think we've missed a golden opportunity to rest some guys.
I know we tend to jump out to a good lead and just cruise home - but 50 should be the goal here.

Iamback

Coach

He wouldn't came after them on insta if he was struggling. Rested is probably the case though no point burning the guys out

Iamback

Coach
Looking at the Titans team, can't help but think we've missed a golden opportunity to rest some guys.
I know we tend to jump out to a good lead and just cruise home - but 50 should be the goal here.

Hosking in the reserves shows some chances coming. I'd rest forwards this week. Backs v Cows.

I think we need to give the backs a couple of games to find some touch

Sime_11

Juniors
interesting no one rested unless Ivan is playing games haha

Tago not playing is fine - more rest the better

hoping Eels do not have much to play for next week - perfect opportunity to rest guys in what will be a tough game

murraymob

Coach
Luia would not care what they say it would have no bearing on him

Latest posts