What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soto

Bench
Missus and her family are Manly Fans/Members.

So if there is one game we need to win it's today.

Go the mighty Blue and Golds in front of a packed out Commbank.
Hope it's a packed parra stadium...moanly fans don't travel...moanly fans there will be from Western Sydney

Gronk

Staff member
Was thinking it will be a tight one and the betting confirms this. Let’s just have a good game that is not decided by dumb ref / bunker decisions please.

Best of luck to Blaize, he is probably making his debut earlier than expected, but fast feet were required out there. A great opportunity for him to get a taste with both Sivo and Bailey due back next week. Maybe he and Harper might make those two play reggies vs Tigers ? Sub-plot !

IMG_1607.jpeg

This game will show us where we are at. No reason why we can’t win. Don’t want to hear anything from our shit coach after the game other than the reasons why we won. And not our effort areas were good but we still lost.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Happy Dance GIF by Wake Technical Community College

Yes, I'm not sensing any reason we should go in favourites either. We can certainly hold their forwards, but I don't think we'll dominate up front today. And out wide... hmmm.

But hoping for a close game, and for us to still be in the contest (within 6 points) with 10mins left.

Chipmunk

Coach
A big crowd at home for an afternoon game.

We have to get the job done today.

Anything less is a fail.

lingard

Coach
No
I think this is a must win. If we lost the pressure next week would be immense. Tigers will be fired up.
I do think we win. Our attitude seems good
. We won't win. But not a pressure game. We get Sivo and/or Simmo back next week, and it's season on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.