What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 4: Panthers v Titans

DeeGan

Bench
Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Media release

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Coach John Cartwright has made just one change to the squad that travelled South for last weekends clash with the Bulldogs in Sydney.

Former Queensland State of Origin and Test Forward Brad Meyers has been included to the touring party as eighteen man in place of Daniel Conn who will play in the Queensland Cup this weekend.

Centre Jake Webster and Five eight Matt Hilder are nursing minor injuries and both will be given extra time to prove their fitness with Coaching and medical staff to make a final decision closer to game day.

1. Preston Campbell
2. Lelea Paea
3. Mat Rogers
4. Jake Webster
5. Matthew Petersen
6. Matthew Hilder
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Clint Amos
10. Kris Kahler
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Luke Swain

14. Josh Graham
15. Michael Henderson
16. Mark Minichiello
17. Nathan Friend
18 Brad Meyers

Coach: John Cartwright

Dakink

Bench
Will be interesting to see how they handle the Panthers big men.

Return to CUA for Presto..

murraymob

Coach
All penrith supporters are looking forward to preton and swain coming home even thouigh they are on the other team they will both still be cheered out by penrith fans

Kilkenny

Coach
Dave Q said:
Panthers should win easily but dont underestimate them.

Panthers and Forest Gump have one thing in common.

Life is like a box of chocolates as you never know what your gonna get?

Yeah, the Panthers should win, but will they............?

TITAN1

Juniors
Theres an air of complacency and arrogance amongst some penriff supporters regarding this game,which is strange considering the form that penriff showed in round 1.

murraymob

Coach
titan i can assure any team that has preston in it will never get taken lightly by penrith. We havent forgotten the trial game. But are ready

Dave Q

Coach
TITAN1 said:
Theres an air of complacency and arrogance amongst some penriff supporters regarding this game,which is strange considering the form that penriff showed in round 1.

What form? They played like a piece of meat waiting for a cat. Still, genuinely outstanding since.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'll tell you now that penrith will make heavy weather of this game and the Titans have the ability to win it if they take their chances. I think we'll win but only by 6-10 points. Titans will perform better than expected.

Titanic

First Grade
NO fence-sitting - Titans by 7. Any of you 'netizens out there able to help me? We will get the game in China on Sunday "live" but I will be attending a work meeting - can somebody upload it for me and tell me where to find it. I will pay in noodles by the tons.

Shorty

Staff member
TITAN1 said:
They have improved significantly since round 1.
You got whipped by the Dogs and they were woeful round 2.

I think it's possible for the Titans to snatch this one,just keep your brain switched on,unlike Brisbane last week.

griffo346

First Grade
Hawkesbury Radio 89.9FM will be calling this weekends match between the Panthers & Titans.
You will be able to SMS the team with your thoughts & messages throughout the call this Easter Sunday. The game will go live into Penrith and surrounding districts.

Check which games 89.9FM will broadcast at www.hawkradio.org.au plus each home game that 89.9FM broadcast will feature inside the "Big League" magazine.

http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic43920-27-1.aspx

for you titans fans that cant get to the game
other stations are calling manlys game

DeeGan

Bench
I will be there Griffo though thanks for the info, I will let other Titans fans know on the official forum ;-)

DeeGan

Bench
pantherlove said:
Should be a good game... Panthers by 20...;-)

If we play like we did against the Bulldogs in the second half and you play like you did against the Bulldogs in round two - yes, you won't be far off! :lol:

In all seriousness, big test for the boys at CUA Stadium - can't wait for the game :D