What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyway muppets, enjoy your dribbling for the rest of the season

Call me when we've got some better middle forwards

Catch you next season.

You know what? Don't come back.

Got more time for deathriders than fairweather f**kwits. At least they stick around.

Seeya

TheParraboy

Staff member
If Moses lands the kick we then lose in golden point. Thankfully put us out of our misery early.
Cant be fooled by the last 10 mins. We were terrible.

jees don't know, massive momentum swing to us

sharks were off their feet only had 2 subs 2nd half

Chipmunk

Coach
You know what? Don't come back.

Got more time for deathriders than fairweather f**kwits. At least they stick around.

Seeya

I'll still be a fan and be watching every game, I just won't bother dribbling with the rest of you in here.

Catch you on the flipside as they say.

IFR33K

Coach
If Moses lands the kick we then lose in golden point. Thankfully put us out of our misery early.
Cant be fooled by the last 10 mins. We were terrible.

Last ten minutes were exciting, but there were some plays there, I had no fcking idea what they were doing. Kenny coming on in the second half, the gridiron pass, going to taka twice on last....

So many questions to be asked about a first grade side. Who knows what the underlying issues are.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'll still be a fan and be watching every game, I just won't bother dribbling with the rest of you in here.

Catch you on the flipside as they say.

@lingard is going to shout at me so much for the things I'm gonna say to you if you do....dickless

Latest posts