What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 Magic Round: May 5th-7th 2023

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
OK, thats a bit abstact. A mate of mine in the early 2000s was walking home from the city after a night on the piss and spotted an echidna at the front door of the brewery. Took a shitty photo on his nokia because he knew none of us would believe him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Of course you’re allowed to bring @Bandwagon

Amirite @I’m a loser baby….

when you are tagging someone, the username should turn blue, and sometimes the predictive text will show the username before you finish typing their name, like Bandy's did when you tagged him

lose the spaces

Redback71

First Grade
Where shall it sit. Best seats available in blue at suncorp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411_194532_NRL.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_194532_NRL.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 3

emjaycee

Coach
I will be getting into Jephson around 2pm on the Sunday. Keen to catch up with anyone before the game.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Speaking of Magic round.

I heard on the radio today the dopes in the AFL have tried to copy it this weekend in Adelaide with there own magic round but have called it Gather Round haha what an absolute shambles of a name.

I reckon PVL would be laughing with his feet up and a scotch over that one.

Latest posts