What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2020 Non Parra games - Indigenous Round

TheParraboy

Staff member
Siebold is very stressed. His body language is there for all to see. I actually feel a little sorry for him.

It would have to be very unhealthy for him at the moment. He certainly doesn't look good. The haircut masks it. For his own health and sanity he needs to step down

A lot of it would be his own doing.

Fifita signing to the Titans , the board asking him to win 5 from 10 games, now 5 from 8 would have got him to this stage

If its a health thng, then the club doctor or psychologist need to recommend that he steps down. I think he is fine, just totally lost and doesn't know what to do or say next. Not many on his pay packet want to step down. Will be pushed based on results. Next week v Souths could be it, Raiders the following week

The board/showpony organisation are the biggest wankers in all of this. Love that they are failing miserably on their own arrogance and incompetence

Gazzamatta

Coach
I must say - I hardly recognised Cronulla's backline last night ... brisbane had their best opportunity to jag a win - and couldn't
Its a fair comment but I've not been overly impressed with The Sharks to date. Last night with all the young blokes I reckon they were really good. High energy and little fear. No Moylan, Townsend, Fifita or Dugan to stink the place up. They have plenty of young goers.

Soto

Bench
Roosters know they are in a battle here.
Jake Friend has turned into the biggest whinger. Every penalty he questions..plus he throws his arms in the air nearly every play the ball trying to get a penalty.
No Morris divers today and they are struggling somewhat

Gazzamatta

Coach
Roosters know they are in a battle here.
Jake Friend has turned into the biggest whinger. Every penalty he questions..plus he throws his arms in the air nearly every play the ball trying to get a penalty.
No Morris divers today and they are struggling somewhat
Yeah. I thought Friend was trying to fly. A grade f wit.

Latest posts