What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2024: 735pm Eels v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium May 25th

the phantom menace

First Grade
Looking at the team lists, our only hope is to try and win this through the forwards - ironically, the BA one-dimensional bash and barge style of play to win the middle and establish some momentum.

Otherwise that Bunnies backline is going to get a roll on and slice our edge defence to shreds.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would like to see Dylan actually utilise a grubber kick every now and then near the tryline to try and catch Latrell out of position which he always seems to be.
Make the fat lazy f**k run, he hates it. Every time Cleary has played him he has worked the f**k out of him and he has had zero in attack against them. We always kick straight down his throat so he does as little as possible.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Make the fat lazy f**k run, he hates it. Every time Cleary has played him he has worked the f**k out of him and he has had zero in attack against them. We always kick straight down his throat so he does as little as possible.

Yep, even a coupla decent runs in attack and he's blowing, move him around and he's constantly outta position in defence.

Chipmunk

Coach
Difficult to comprehend we're actually favourites for this one.

Indigenous Round, generally poor even at full strength against Souths, particularly at Accor.

No Moses, Gutho or Matto didn't go well for us last week either.

Gee Souths must be going bad for us to be favourites.

Here's hoping for the change of coach syndrome, but I struggle to see it.

Hopefully we front up and make it happen.

I won't see the game this week as heading to Phuket for a few days...last time I did this for a Parra game we beat Manly at Brookvale without Moses.

emjaycee

Coach
Difficult to comprehend we're actually favourites for this one.

Indigenous Round, generally poor even at full strength against Souths, particularly at Accor.

No Moses, Gutho or Matto didn't go well for us last week either.

Gee Souths must be going bad for us to be favourites.

Here's hoping for the change of coach syndrome, but I struggle to see it.

Hopefully we front up and make it happen.

I won't see the game this week as heading to Phuket for a few days...last time I did this for a Parra game we beat Manly at Brookvale without Moses.
Get on the f**ken plane already!!!

Latest posts